Thread: Hammock Tarp

Hammock Tarp

Making the switch from the ground to the air. I have everything I need so far except a tarp. My Gossamer Gear Spinnshelter is not quite long enough to work. I am pack weight conscious... so I am looking for something light but still with plenty of coverage for a beginning hanger.

Would be most interested in cuben or spinn. But I would still like to see what all is available out there, since I know these two materials are hard to come by. Also would prefer to get a tarp with cat cut sides.

Summary:

Light weight
    Cuben or Spinn...?
    Cat Cut

Hammock
    DIY "The Crippler"
    Tarp
    "Cuben Refugee"
    Insulation
    DIY "The Ex-gf"
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by cmich View Post
    Making the switch from the ground to the air. I have everything I need so far except a tarp. My Gossamer Gear Spinnshelter is not quite long enough to work. I am pack weight conscious... so I am looking for something light but still with plenty of coverage for a beginning hanger.

Would be most interested in cuben or spinn. But I would still like to see what all is available out there, since I know these two materials are hard to come by. Also would prefer to get a tarp with cat cut sides.

Summary:

Light weight
    Cuben or Spinn...?
    Cat Cut
    I have a Hammock gear hex tarp with a 10'10" ridgeline and cat cuts I was going to put up for sale tonight. It was used for 4 nights and in perfect condition. I am also throwing in all the guylines and ridgeline with Dutch flyz.
    $235 shipped.

Fronkey