Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Hennessy Sale

The Spaceweaseal Paradox spaceweaseal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sargevining View Post
    Yah, that would be great. And if you know what catsplat is doing, I'd like to see about that---maybe Caveman can help. Twelve foot betwen trees would have helped us find a good campsite a bit last weekend.
    No worries..

Hammock
    HHDJ/Speer/T-Bird/WBBB/Lite Owl
    Tarp
    SF/CF/Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Incub/Buro/Snugfit
    Suspension
    Cinch Straps
    I finally got my OC and my Cat Cape Tarp. I was apprehensive about the Cat Cape Tarp, but it is pretty nice. Has a zipper, but one long side that I will have to figure out what to do with when I wear it in cape mode. I think I can cinch it up. Very light weight, and good for keeping the sun off in tarp mode, but not big enough for protection from a good rain. It would make a good cover for the end of my tarp, ie door maybe.
    I am very happy now!!!!
    Happy Hangin!!!

AKA BajaHanger

You cannot solve a problem with the same mind that created it. -Albert Einstein

The Spaceweaseal Paradox spaceweaseal's Avatar
    Can you get some pics of the Cat Cape.
    It does sound interesting..

Hammock
    DIY, Miskito, Streamliner
    Tarp
    Spinn Edge
    Insulation
    UGQ, WL SS
    Suspension
    UCR's, Whoopies
    Images
    Do you think the CC Tarp could serve as an over cover? I've been considering a poncho tarp as an over cover, what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by BajaHanger View Post
    I finally got my OC and my Cat Cape Tarp. I was apprehensive about the Cat Cape Tarp, but it is pretty nice. Has a zipper, but one long side that I will have to figure out what to do with when I wear it in cape mode. I think I can cinch it up. Very light weight, and good for keeping the sun off in tarp mode, but not big enough for protection from a good rain. It would make a good cover for the end of my tarp, ie door maybe.
    I am very happy now!!!!

Hammock
    DIY, Miskito, Streamliner
    Tarp
    Spinn Edge
    Insulation
    UGQ, WL SS
    Suspension
    UCR's, Whoopies
    Images

Tarps are here!!!

The SS, , 2 snake skins, Monsoon w/doors, and a diamond tarp with a 10'10" ridgeline and measures 6'3" across that weighs in @ 5 oz. including 2 ridgelines!

Going to try out the SS shelter inside tonight, and I'm especially excited about the lil' 5 oz tarp!!

Question is should I sew of the UC slit since I have a zip hammock? Loosing the elastic cordage would save a little weight and in theory might work better with out the unneeded opening.

On the Monsoon, I ordered one in silnylon and the doors appear to be coated, one for sure as it was folded and stuck to itself. I had to pull it apart? The monsoon tips the scales @ 17 oz. so it must be silnylon....I guess being the total newbie I am. That included all of the shock cord tarplines as well.