Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 773
  1. #731
    Senior Member oldsoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    MA
    Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    WB Superfly!!!!
    Insulation
    LeighLo 3/4 UQ
    Suspension
    whoopie slings!!!
    Posts
    386
    I like ET myself . Thanks to everyone that made it out. That was a FANTASTIC weekend. Many, many good times, just sitting around, chatting. Already looking forward to the next one! Are we going to post pictures in this thread, or start a new one? I need to find my camera, to get the pics...in one of my 3 bags...

  2. #732

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Insulation
    Self-inflating pad
    Suspension
    Straps/whoopies
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by oldsoldier View Post
    I like ET myself . Thanks to everyone that made it out. That was a FANTASTIC weekend. Many, many good times, just sitting around, chatting. Already looking forward to the next one! Are we going to post pictures in this thread, or start a new one? I need to find my camera, to get the pics...in one of my 3 bags...
    Someone should start a trip report thread and put the link here. I'm very interested in seeing what I missed.

  3. #733
    Moderator raiffnuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DBL, Camo Hideaway, ENO DN
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopies&DutchGear
    Posts
    5,339
    Images
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudedice View Post
    Someone should start a trip report thread and put the link here. I'm very interested in seeing what I missed.
    There will be a trip report started that everyone can add their pictures too. I think Nighthauk is working on his video report to start the thread.

  4. #734

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Insulation
    Self-inflating pad
    Suspension
    Straps/whoopies
    Posts
    142
    Awesome! Thanks raiffnuke

  5. #735
    Moderator Nighthauk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Haydenville, Ma
    Hammock
    WBBB RR DBL 1.1 / DIY Multicam SL
    Tarp
    Superfly/HG CF
    Insulation
    Downy Goodness
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Dutch Clip
    Posts
    2,571
    Quote Originally Posted by oldsoldier View Post
    I like ET myself . Thanks to everyone that made it out. That was a FANTASTIC weekend. Many, many good times, just sitting around, chatting. Already looking forward to the next one! Are we going to post pictures in this thread, or start a new one? I need to find my camera, to get the pics...in one of my 3 bags...
    I agree with you Oldsoldier. It was such a fantastic time.

    Quote Originally Posted by cloudedice View Post
    Someone should start a trip report thread and put the link here. I'm very interested in seeing what I missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by raiffnuke View Post
    There will be a trip report started that everyone can add their pictures too. I think Nighthauk is working on his video report to start the thread.
    I am almost done with it. working on a few things. I will have it up in a hour or two.
    Husband, Father, and Friend.
    Scout Master and Cub Master for Troop/Pack 705 of
    Chesterfield


  6. #736
    Moderator raiffnuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DBL, Camo Hideaway, ENO DN
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopies&DutchGear
    Posts
    5,339
    Images
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthauk View Post
    I agree with you Oldsoldier. It was such a fantastic time.





    I am almost done with it. working on a few things. I will have it up in a hour or two.
    Glad to hear it! I can't wait to see the report and add my contribution to it.

  7. #737
    Stargaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dartmouth, Mass
    Hammock
    Yukon Outfitters
    Tarp
    Kelty 12
    Suspension
    Woopies.
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by raiffnuke View Post
    Glad to hear it! I can't wait to see the report and add my contribution to it.
    I can wait to see a special video clip, bahahahahahaha.

  8. #738
    Member Coffee Bean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dartmouth, MA
    Posts
    53
    So we're unpacking and it's pretty depressing. Can you set a date for the Spring Group Hang so i can have something to look forward to? Please?

  9. #739
    Moderator raiffnuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DBL, Camo Hideaway, ENO DN
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopies&DutchGear
    Posts
    5,339
    Images
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffee Bean View Post
    So we're unpacking and it's pretty depressing. Can you set a date for the Spring Group Hang so i can have something to look forward to? Please?
    We are working on that. I think the tentative date, based on the groups opinions, is early June. Details will be worked out in the planning thread when it is posted.

  10. #740
    Stargaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dartmouth, Mass
    Hammock
    Yukon Outfitters
    Tarp
    Kelty 12
    Suspension
    Woopies.
    Posts
    529


    This little bag of Dutch gear somehow made the trip home with us. It's not ours. If its yours please PM and address so I can get it back to you. Sorry for getting this mixed up with the Everest sized pile of gear we had.

    Joe.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •