wb pre-buying questions
I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on a whole new WB hammock setup. (That Mazatlan beach-net hammock I got in the now-hazy 1970's was definitely a gateway drug!) Anyway, I could use some advice on some concerns before I plunk down my hard earned cash.
I can sleep only on my left side. Am I gonna be happy with a WBBB?
I'm short at 5'5" but as a side sleeper the bridges don't look right for me. My knees come up pretty high sometimes.
I see that the Snipe can simply be turned over to convert righty-lay to lefty-lay. Does it work the same with the Traveler?
I mostly haunt Banana Slug country... anyone out there want to make a Lazy Slug Tube clone that looks like a banana slug?!
Will I also be happy with the WB Yeti under my HH Hyperlite, HH Survivor, and ENO Single?
Can you think of any other cross-platform gear issues I should consider?
I sleep on my left side in my wbbb.
I don't think a bridge would be a problem.
The traveler doesn't need to be flipped to switch directions, the snipe has bungee pulls to make a pouch area for the feet or head that's why you flip it to switch directions.
Can't answer the rest good luck
1. Not a problem sleeping on the left side. Whether or not you'll be happy, only you can answer.
2. Even the new RR limits just how fetal you can go. Much more flexibility than previous designs, but the ridge will still limit how much you can curl up that knee on the bottom.
3. No need to flip the Traveler; just lay the other direction.
4. Not me.
5. The Yeti will fit just about anything. The only issue with the models you mentioned is easy access to it from within the hammock. Bottom entry is more of a PITA for the Yetis.
6. Dozens, but it would be a terribly boring hobby if there weren't always issues to work through.