Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 443
  1. #171

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Moncks Corner, SC
    Hammock
    WBBB, Bonefire
    Tarp
    UGQ, HH
    Insulation
    UGQ,EE,Snugglebug
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Posts
    677
    Yeah, it's been nice to be able to hang in the yard for a change!

  2. #172
    MedicineMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Roan Mountain,TN
    Hammock
    Traveler with HNO AirShip
    Tarp
    HNO AirShip
    Insulation
    Leiglo 5/50
    Suspension
    Everything Dutch
    Posts
    5,596
    Images
    76

    Looking forward to meeting more HF family members!

    1:REV
    2:RCRacin
    3:JuneBugDawn <---Doctor said I can go!
    4:Cowboy and the White Devil. PAID
    5:AHHGladius and the Grey Devil (please bring a full first aid kit...)
    6. Gresh and Biscuit PAID<------- how tall is this guy? 6'4"
    7:BajaHanger - Solo for this one
    8:TeeBee
    9: kk4df
    10: mbcruzin
    11: JCothran
    12. thenumbersix PAID
    13. Bilbo Baggins - just kidding, Ithilstone is in
    14. MedicineMan
    15. Poof

    We'll try to bring cooler weather with us.

  3. #173
    Junebugdawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Greenwood, SC
    Hammock
    90&quot;x11' DIY Tablecloth
    Tarp
    Hennessy Hex
    Insulation
    SnuggleBug
    Suspension
    loops/Dutch Buckle
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicineMan View Post
    1:REV
    2:RCRacin
    3:JuneBugDawn <---Doctor said I can go!
    4:Cowboy and the White Devil. PAID
    5:AHHGladius and the Grey Devil (please bring a full first aid kit...)
    6. Gresh and Biscuit PAID<------- how tall is this guy? 6'4"
    7:BajaHanger - Solo for this one
    8:TeeBee
    9: kk4df
    10: mbcruzin
    11: JCothran
    12. thenumbersix PAID
    13. Bilbo Baggins - just kidding, Ithilstone is in
    14. MedicineMan
    15. Poof

    We'll try to bring cooler weather with us.
    Please, do!!! This weather is crazy!

  4. #174
    Cali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Modoc, SC
    Hammock
    HHDJ/Speer/T-Bird/WBBB/Lite Owl
    Tarp
    SF/CF/Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Incub/Buro/Snugfit
    Suspension
    Cinch Straps
    Posts
    3,317
    MedicineMan, I'm looking forward to meeting you, and look forward to some of your hammock wisdom.
    Happy Hangin!!!


    AKA BajaHanger

    You cannot solve a problem with the same mind that created it. -Albert Einstein

  5. #175
    New Member Ithilstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Hammock
    ENO Double
    Tarp
    ENO DryFly
    Insulation
    KAQ NR, need a TQ
    Suspension
    ENO Atlas
    Posts
    13
    1:REV
    2:RCRacin
    3:JuneBugDawn <---Doctor said I can go!
    4:Cowboy and the White Devil. PAID
    5:AHHGladius and the Grey Devil (please bring a full first aid kit...)
    6. Gresh and Biscuit PAID<------- how tall is this guy? 6'4"
    7:BajaHanger - Solo for this one
    8:TeeBee
    9: kk4df
    10: mbcruzin
    11: JCothran
    12. thenumbersix PAID
    13. Ithilstone +1
    14. MedicineMan
    15. Poof


    By the way, the Ranger's Station at Sesqui had some Grand Trunk gear last time I was in there (Nov, if I remember...)

  6. #176

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Moncks Corner, SC
    Hammock
    WBBB, Bonefire
    Tarp
    UGQ, HH
    Insulation
    UGQ,EE,Snugglebug
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithilstone View Post
    By the way, the Ranger's Station at Sesqui had some Grand Trunk gear last time I was in there (Nov, if I remember...)
    I think every SC State Park has Grand Trunk items...at least all the ones I've been to.

  7. #177
    Senior Member mbcruzin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Murrells Inlet SC
    Hammock
    BIAS XL Camper, ENO DN
    Tarp
    10x10 BCUSA
    Insulation
    PLUQ
    Suspension
    WS, TH, ET
    Posts
    964
    Images
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by rcracin24 View Post
    I think every SC State Park has Grand Trunk items...at least all the ones I've been to.
    Not the ones near me. There set up like every other beachwear store
    Life looks better from a BIAS hammock.
    Google+
    Spring Swing Sign up Sheet

  8. #178
    cwbybld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    South Carolina, Myrtle Beach
    Hammock
    MARPAT Freebird/DB72
    Tarp
    UGQ MultiCam WD12
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    ENO Atlas, whoopie
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by mbcruzin View Post
    Not the ones near me. There set up like every other beachwear store

    Agreed. I asked at Myrtle Beach SP why they don't carry the Grand Trunk line. Told me the sites were so small they didn't want folks anchoring on trees from 2 different sites. Worried that campers would complain. Or try to hang from scrub brush and fall.
    Leave me alone, I'm only talking to my dog today.

    I may be outnumbered, but never outmanned.

    Palmetto State Hangers: We're not crazy, the Groundpounders are!!!!

  9. #179
    Cali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Modoc, SC
    Hammock
    HHDJ/Speer/T-Bird/WBBB/Lite Owl
    Tarp
    SF/CF/Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Incub/Buro/Snugfit
    Suspension
    Cinch Straps
    Posts
    3,317
    Sounds to me like they need some hammock education.
    Happy Hangin!!!


    AKA BajaHanger

    You cannot solve a problem with the same mind that created it. -Albert Einstein

  10. #180
    Member JCothran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Hammock
    DIY Gathered end
    Tarp
    DIY (big ugly)
    Insulation
    Layers of 1/8&quot; ccf
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by cwbybld View Post
    Agreed. I asked at Myrtle Beach SP why they don't carry the Grand Trunk line. Told me the sites were so small they didn't want folks anchoring on trees from 2 different sites. Worried that campers would complain. Or try to hang from scrub brush and fall.

    Will they not let you hang at all there?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •