Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Images
    [QUOTE=HURTHEART;871776]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Biker View Post
    You can use anything to put weight inside the hammock - Dog food bags.

I would be a little careful what I put in the hammock for weight. Dog food/cat food bags are big and lumpy. We buy in the 40 to 50 pound bags. The problem you should consider in my humble opinion is that the food leaves a little oil and SMELL of food, candy to critters.

I started to use a couple of 50 lb. bags of K9 food then thought about it for a minute. I do not want my dog to taste the hammock. My cat already chewed on the strap of my hennessy, I think the oil from my hands brought that attack on. Scents linger, you might not want something tasting you in the night. Anyway it is just a thought for your consideration.
    You're absolutely right! Put anything like dog/cat food in a plastic yard bag before putting it in your hammocks! And wash your hands!
    I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."

Underquilts.com

Hammock
    HH Safari Deluxe
    Insulation
    CCF Pads, SPE
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Uh oh, so using bacon grease to lube my parachord through the nylon might have been a bad idea?

Great advice, thank you. Luckily this time of year there are sealed bags of Ice Melt and sand readily available in my basement.