Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    back 40
    Hammock
    Currently HH
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    0*incubator/Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoop Dutch Junkie
    Posts
    86
    Ok done, hope I did not bias you survey

  2. #12
    Needs more Hang time Catavarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Hammock
    LeanGreen/BigRed/DIY
    Tarp
    CatCut Hex/GG12
    Insulation
    Fur I grow myself
    Suspension
    Of Disbelief
    Posts
    3,519
    Images
    3
    I'm curious what the survey is for. Market research?

    Maybe I'm just a bit uneasy when someone comes here and their only forum post is asking everyone to fill out a survey and they are never heard from again.
    *Heaven best have trees, because I plan to lounge for eternity.

    Good judgement is the result of experience and experience the result of bad judgement. - Mark Twain

    Trail name: Radar

    2014 Smoked Butt Hang Planning Thread | Sign up Sheet

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Hammock
    Hennesy
    Tarp
    various
    Insulation
    pads, foam
    Posts
    3,896
    Images
    17
    Given that my choices range from my hammocks to my portable cabin they all have in common the same attribute. Design is function! This is a silly question:

    How important is design versus functionality when you buy a tent?

  4. #14
    HappyCamper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    WV
    Hammock
    Warbonnet BB, 1.1 single
    Tarp
    JRB11x10 Z-P cuben
    Insulation
    Yeti JRB WestMtg
    Suspension
    webbing, Dutchclip
    Posts
    3,523
    Images
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by nothermark View Post
    Given that my choices range from my hammocks to my portable cabin they all have in common the same attribute. Design is function!

    How important is design versus functionality when you buy a tent?
    I thought same thing.
    I intend to live forever, or die trying. -- Groucho Marx (1890 - 1977)

  5. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In my hammock! in California
    Posts
    46
    I might fill this out if we could see the results.

  6. #16
    breyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Hammock
    WBRR, WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Variety of Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie/SRS/Straps
    Posts
    1,807
    Just finished it. Would also love to see the results.
    Brian
    Denver, CO
    Father. Husband. Scoutmaster.

  7. #17
    Senior Member watertones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Roseville, MN
    Hammock
    Dangerbird, Night Owl, Eno Dbl
    Tarp
    JRB, Speer
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix
    Suspension
    whoopie and dutch
    Posts
    215
    Images
    1
    i too am a little uneasy filling something like this out... hokey!

  8. #18
    Roadrunnr72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Milford, Va.
    Hammock
    1.1 dbl ge double strech-side
    Tarp
    Tadpole/ Superfly
    Insulation
    HG- TQ,UQ- DIY PL
    Suspension
    Whoopie,D Buckle
    Posts
    2,386
    Images
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by watertones View Post
    i too am a little uneasy filling something like this out... hokey!
    Quote Originally Posted by Catavarie View Post
    I'm curious what the survey is for. Market research?

    Maybe I'm just a bit uneasy when someone comes here and their only forum post is asking everyone to fill out a survey and they are never heard from again.
    +1 and +1. I didn't fill it out, or even look for that matter. I didn't recognize the name, looked at the post count, saw a 1 and I'm done.......RR
    I'm a member of PETA!!!!

    People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals


  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NW, USA
    Hammock
    HENNESSY/ENO/DYI
    Tarp
    DYI/HH
    Insulation
    FELTED WOOL
    Suspension
    HH STOCK
    Posts
    315
    I started the survey, as I read through it, thinking about the questions. I do not think I am going to answer any of it.

    The questions are not thought out at all, design and function? Pick between the two? What kind of information is being sought? I do not know. Why does the question about gender not have a third choice like confused?

    I think maybe the moderator should have a little look at this post.

    Think about it, the questions leave a lot to be desired, did a child make up the questions? What is this going to be used for?

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    palm beach, fl
    Hammock
    BB 1.7DL w/dutch
    Tarp
    SUPERFLY
    Insulation
    HG TOP&BOTTOM
    Suspension
    DUTCH & WHOOPIES
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFISH45 View Post
    I started the survey, as I read through it, thinking about the questions. I do not think I am going to answer any of it.

    The questions are not thought out at all, design and function? Pick between the two? What kind of information is being sought? I do not know. Why does the question about gender not have a third choice like confused?

    I think maybe the moderator should have a little look at this post.

    Think about it, the questions leave a lot to be desired, did a child make up the questions? What is this going to be used for?
    +1 I agree...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •