Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 462

Thread: Black Friday

  1. #371
    Well, I put a shock cord and a cord lock in my 20* incubator and I'm out in the woods testing it. It's supposed to be 30* tonight. It's 40 right now and I'm pretty warm. No long John's. Just a fleece top and pants. It's toasty in here right now. Wish me luck!

  2. #372
    Popeye 62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Baytown, TX
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Pad
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Posts
    167
    Good luck! I can't wait until I can splurge on a UQ.

  3. #373
    aclawrence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florence, Al
    Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Burrow & Incubator
    Suspension
    Dutch-All-N-1
    Posts
    333
    I picked up my quilt from the post office this morning. It looks pretty sweet now I just got to get out and give it a try. Going to have pick up an s biner for it as it only came with one. I've got to get practicing with this stuff now.

  4. #374
    breyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Hammock
    WBRR, WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Variety of Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie/SRS/Straps
    Posts
    1,807
    I just got an email letting me know that my order was "Awaiting Fulfillment". Did anyone else receive that notification and know where that puts me in the process? Am I just awaiting shipment or does it mean it's entering their production line for construction?
    Brian
    Denver, CO
    Father. Husband. Scoutmaster.

  5. #375

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Moncks Corner, SC
    Hammock
    WBBB, Bonefire
    Tarp
    UGQ, HH
    Insulation
    UGQ,EE,Snugglebug
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by breyman View Post
    I just got an email letting me know that my order was "Awaiting Fulfillment". Did anyone else receive that notification and know where that puts me in the process? Am I just awaiting shipment or does it mean it's entering their production line for construction?
    I got the same email this morning, and I'm also curious exactly what that means.

  6. #376
    Senior Member easttex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kingwood, TX
    Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole;DIY
    Insulation
    HGIncubator
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Posts
    448
    Quote Originally Posted by rcracin24 View Post
    I got the same email this morning, and I'm also curious exactly what that means.
    Same email here. I'm order #488... Patiently waiting..

  7. #377
    breyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Hammock
    WBRR, WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Variety of Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie/SRS/Straps
    Posts
    1,807
    Hmmm... maybe it was just an accidental system blast and we all were inadvertently notified. Or, maybe, we're all receiving our quilts this week (hoping for the latter, but am suspecting it was the former).

    Sounds like it hasn't happened to many previous folks. Time to email Jenny and the folks over at HammockGear.

    Thanks for the quick responses.
    Brian
    Denver, CO
    Father. Husband. Scoutmaster.

  8. #378
    Senior Member easttex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kingwood, TX
    Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole;DIY
    Insulation
    HGIncubator
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Posts
    448
    Quote Originally Posted by breyman View Post
    Hmmm... maybe it was just an accidental system blast and we all were inadvertently notified. Or, maybe, we're all receiving our quilts this week (hoping for the latter, but am suspecting it was the former).

    Sounds like it hasn't happened to many previous folks. Time to email Jenny and the folks over at HammockGear.

    Thanks for the quick responses.
    Let us know their respond if you do, so we don't all have to bombard them.

  9. #379
    thorwren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Lancaster, OH
    Hammock
    Anything hanging in the living room
    Posts
    354
    Ah, yes.... The inevitable series of glitches that come with a new website. It does that from time to time. My theory on what is happening is when my assistant, Elizabeth, or I go into the back end of the site to process (create tickets, check on orders, or enter your numbers into the queue system), it sets off your alerts. It's unintentional, and we're working on fixing it, and hopefully integrating it into the shipping system so your status will be updated to "completed", along with a shipping confirmation. We're getting there.

    .....On another note, I cannot thank you enough for your patience and graciousness through waiting on your orders. It's humbling and motivating.

  10. #380
    breyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Hammock
    WBRR, WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Variety of Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie/SRS/Straps
    Posts
    1,807
    Quote Originally Posted by thorwren View Post
    Ah, yes.... The inevitable series of glitches that come with a new website. It does that from time to time. My theory on what is happening is when my assistant, Elizabeth, or I go into the back end of the site to process (create tickets, check on orders, or enter your numbers into the queue system), it sets off your alerts. It's unintentional, and we're working on fixing it, and hopefully integrating it into the shipping system so your status will be updated to "completed", along with a shipping confirmation. We're getting there.

    .....On another note, I cannot thank you enough for your patience and graciousness through waiting on your orders. It's humbling and motivating.
    I suspected it was something like that after hearing the others. Thanks for confirming it - just saw this before I sent the email.

    Looking forward to receiving my Burrow as soon as it's created and shipped! Now I know that the email didn't mean anything, though .
    Brian
    Denver, CO
    Father. Husband. Scoutmaster.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •