Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Superfly ?

So you can make a Superfly in Multicam? Is so what kind of price are we talking. I bought a 10x12 Multicam tarp that is coated for water proofing and flame retardant for 144.00

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 dbl.
    Tarp
    WBSuperfly w/doors
    Insulation
    JRB TQ&UQ quilts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappersim View Post
    So you can make a Superfly in Multicam? Is so what kind of price are we talking. I bought a 10x12 Multicam tarp that is coated for water proofing and flame retardant for 144.00
    Where? What's it made of?
    "In your face space coyote"-HJS

Quote Originally Posted by Beast 71 View Post
    Where? What's it made of?
    Go to bushcraftoutfitters.com. I think he is out of the 10x12 and 10x10 right now but keep checking. He has them available often. They sell super fast.

Hammock
    WBRR, WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Variety of Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie/SRS/Straps
    Yip, he's saying it's possible but 2x (or more) as heavy as a standard one. I would bet if enough were interested he'd do some custom ones but at such a weight penalty they'd probably be tough to sell over a regular superfly on his site.
    Brian
    Denver, CO
    Father. Husband. Scoutmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by breyman View Post
    Yip, he's saying it's possible but 2x (or more) as heavy as a standard one. I would bet if enough were interested he'd do some custom ones but at such a weight penalty they'd probably be tough to sell over a regular superfly on his site.
    Logically thinking here. Maybe the people buying the MultiCam BB may want the MultiCam Superfly. The extra weight might not be a problem either, but price could be a factor.

it would have to be more than that, the superfly has doors plus panel pulls that a rectangle doesn't.