Jungle
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    pad
    Suspension
    cinch buckle/strap

Thanks to HF from Michigan

Just wanted to thank the Forum members for presenting so much valuable information concerning hammock camping. I have been a life long (now 60 years young) 4 season back country camper via kayak, canoe, small sail boat, and snow ski, although I haven't camped in winter in the last 4 years.
    Most of my camping is now sea kayak based since my knees no longer want to co-operate. The limited space available in a kayak and my growing discomfort with crawling in/out of small tents and the increasing size of my sleeping pad have helped push me to take a more serious look at hammock camping. This forum has been sensory overload (thanks so much!) and the Black Friday sales have fueled a new addiction. Although I was concerned at first that I may be too big (6'4" x 260 lb) the information I was able to collect here and on You Tube made me throw caution to the wind. I've ordered a WBBB 1.7 double & MJ tarp w/door kit, and WL 3/4 UQ 20f. With retirement less than 18 months away, I intend to put them to good use.......and heck, I'm worth it (here's hoping my wife agrees!)
    Thanks to all......especially WB guy

Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Tarp
    Hinterland gear
    Insulation
    down bag
    Suspension
    strap & E.T.'s
    Images
    Welcome from Marshall MI. We will be having a winter hang in Jan or Feb (probably Jan.), it'd be great if you could make it out.
    Good luck,
    RED

My Youtube Channel

Deep peace of the running wave to you.
    Deep peace of the flowing air to you.
    Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
    Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
    Deep peace without end to you.
    adapted from - ancient gaelic runes