Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11
    Eagle Eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Mount Joy, pa
    Hammock
    Switchback and WBBB
    Tarp
    Cuban w/ Tarp Flyz
    Insulation
    HammockGear TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hook
    Posts
    147
    Your order was shipped priority on 12/18. It was 9 pm here Saturday when your order arrived. I do appoligize that it didn't get out on Monday but it just hit a bit of a back log. I will PM you with the email your confirmation was sent to to verify we have it right.

    With that, per my initial post in this thread, all orders in by Midnight tonight will be shipped tomorrow.

  2. #12
    Brute1100's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Texas
    Hammock
    WWM or tablecloth
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    shamu 40*
    Suspension
    UCR whoopie
    Posts
    2,508
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
    Your order was shipped priority on 12/18. It was 9 pm here Saturday when your order arrived. I do appoligize that it didn't get out on Monday but it just hit a bit of a back log. I will PM you with the email your confirmation was sent to to verify we have it right.

    With that, per my initial post in this thread, all orders in by Midnight tonight will be shipped tomorrow.
    Thank you Sir... I understand it not getting out Monday that's totally understandable and I didn't expect you guys to do anything over the weekend... I just wondered why I hadn't gotten an email at 500pm on wednesday... Just wanted to make sure...
    Live, Laugh, Love, if that doesn't work. Load, Aim and Fire, repeat as necessary...

    Buy, Try, Learn, Repeat

  3. #13
    Eagle Eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Mount Joy, pa
    Hammock
    Switchback and WBBB
    Tarp
    Cuban w/ Tarp Flyz
    Insulation
    HammockGear TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hook
    Posts
    147
    Oh no. Dutch forces me to work 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Of course I sneak away when he is not looking and he is easily distracted. No worries.

  4. #14
    Eagle Eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Mount Joy, pa
    Hammock
    Switchback and WBBB
    Tarp
    Cuban w/ Tarp Flyz
    Insulation
    HammockGear TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hook
    Posts
    147
    After constant work from Yesterday, Wednesday, morning around 6:00 am until just now I did almost nothing but create Dutchware and fill your orders. 30 hours straight and every order I promised is on the way. Wow, thank you all for a great week. I hope everybody that ordered this past week is happy with your gear. I am pretty tired now, think I will take a nap. Dont tell Dutch.

    Have a Merry Christmas.

  5. #15
    Brute1100's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Texas
    Hammock
    WWM or tablecloth
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    shamu 40*
    Suspension
    UCR whoopie
    Posts
    2,508
    Images
    1
    Thanks for all your hard work...
    Live, Laugh, Love, if that doesn't work. Load, Aim and Fire, repeat as necessary...

    Buy, Try, Learn, Repeat

  6. #16
    CB200T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bellefontaine, OH
    Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Wife Made UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    Posts
    435
    Thanks again Dutch! Wife loves the new clips!
    PitaPata Dog tickers

  7. #17
    Dutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Reinholds, PA
    Hammock
    Bridgeskin
    Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Posts
    5,254
    Images
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by CB200T View Post
    Thanks again Dutch! Wife loves the new clips!
    It really was my pleasure.
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003


    http://dutchwaregear.com

    Visit Dutchwaregear on facebook (and like it)

    8th Annual Mt Rogers Winter Hang Spreadsheet

  8. #18
    Brute1100's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Texas
    Hammock
    WWM or tablecloth
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    shamu 40*
    Suspension
    UCR whoopie
    Posts
    2,508
    Images
    1
    I know its not your fault, you did all you that could be asked and then some... But USPS didn't deliver the package today so I guess the 26 it is then...
    Live, Laugh, Love, if that doesn't work. Load, Aim and Fire, repeat as necessary...

    Buy, Try, Learn, Repeat

  9. #19
    Eagle Eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Mount Joy, pa
    Hammock
    Switchback and WBBB
    Tarp
    Cuban w/ Tarp Flyz
    Insulation
    HammockGear TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hook
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute1100 View Post
    I know its not your fault, you did all you that could be asked and then some... But USPS didn't deliver the package today so I guess the 26 it is then...
    I dont know Brute, Priority shipping is usually 2-3 days but the post office does not gaurantee anything unless it is shipped express and those rates do not make sense for our parts. I know others who shipped the same day started to arrive on Thursday of last week. Let me send you a PM to verify the address. Have a Merry Christmas

  10. #20
    Brute1100's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Texas
    Hammock
    WWM or tablecloth
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    shamu 40*
    Suspension
    UCR whoopie
    Posts
    2,508
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
    I dont know Brute, Priority shipping is usually 2-3 days but the post office does not gaurantee anything unless it is shipped express and those rates do not make sense for our parts. I know others who shipped the same day started to arrive on Thursday of last week. Let me send you a PM to verify the address. Have a Merry Christmas
    Yeah I know its not your fault... It's just the inefficient USPS system... It's got no reflection on dutch or you guys... Yall are awesome...
    Live, Laugh, Love, if that doesn't work. Load, Aim and Fire, repeat as necessary...

    Buy, Try, Learn, Repeat

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •