Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    ENO Pronest
    Insulation
    UGQ 20 Zeppelin

Looking for full length winter UQ

Hello all. I'm in need of a full length winter UQ. I'm not picky about weight or pack size. I just want to stay warm. DIY is fine as long as its warm. I am willing to pay fair market. High end is fine too. Again, fair market. Thank you all for your consideration.
    It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love.

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    ENO Pronest
    Insulation
    UGQ 20 Zeppelin
    Oh yeah, I have a Balckbird.
    It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love.

Hammock
    DL1.1XLC/ BIAS WWM/ DIY
    Tarp
    HG Cuben/ DIY
    Insulation
    N/A
    Suspension
    depends...
    If I were to buy an underquilt in the near future, I would buy from undergroundquilts. The reason why, is because they offer resist-down in their down products. They also have draft collars as an option to help keep everything sealed up against the hammock.

However, all the other cottage companies offer wonderful products, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

just my .02

Happy hunting!
    "We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it."- G. W. Sears

My forum name is Fish<><; I'm in the navy; and I hate sleeping on the ground. If I didn't need ground to walk on or measure resistance to, I think I could happily give it up.

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    Hammockgear
    Insulation
    Te-Wa &amp; JRB
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    Fish is right. Any one of our venders will be able to hook you up.

Are you looking for a used one. What is your price range.

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    ENO Pronest
    Insulation
    UGQ 20 Zeppelin
    I can afford to buy new, and I would like to stay around $250. I am throwing it out there to see if I can get a good used one first. Thanks all I appreciate ya.

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    ENO Pronest
    Insulation
    UGQ 20 Zeppelin
    Just bought a 20 degree full length UGQ :-)