Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 67 of 67
  1. #61
    TZBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fenton, Michigan
    Hammock
    DIY,Speer,Tbird
    Tarp
    HG CF, MacCat, GG
    Insulation
    HG,JRB,Speer,UGQ
    Suspension
    numerous, seasonal
    Posts
    1,568
    Great videos Shug

    Wish I could have went to section 13 with you, shuttle for Fronkey cut into the time a bit.
    Next time we will hike

    And thanks so much to Stairguy for putting this all together and having a spot for me inside when we got there

    Now I need to get my pics done, and posted also
    Life's A Journey
    It's not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body,
    But rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
    Woo Hoo!....What a Ride!

    My PHOTOS

    My VIDEOS

  2. #62
    Whoooo Buddy)))) Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    14,486
    Images
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by TZBrown View Post
    Great videos Shug

    Wish I could have went to section 13 with you, shuttle for Fronkey cut into the time a bit.
    Next time we will hike

    And thanks so much to Stairguy for putting this all together and having a spot for me inside when we got there

    Now I need to get my pics done, and posted also
    Yeah....I know that you would have loved going up there in that wind! Makes a feller feel alive. Nice of you to shuttle though. Bad timing with all of us coming and going.....
    Shug
    Last edited by Shug; 01-23-2013 at 23:20.
    Whoooo Buddy)))) I Love Onions, Grits, Greens, Livermush, NC Style BBQ, Potted Meat, Anchovies, 'Naner Puddin", Peanut Butter Pie, Red Velvet Cake and Cocoa and Straaaaaawwwwberrrry Milk and Coffee Crisps....
    I Hope Heaven has a Bakery!!!!



    Shug's YouTube Videos

    Hammock How-To Videos ..... Essentials For Noobs

    Shug and Friends Jammin'

  3. #63
    Senior Member Ewker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Old Hickory, Tn
    Hammock
    Henry Shires Tarp Tent
    Tarp
    with a tent?
    Insulation
    Helium down bag
    Posts
    4,120
    good video Shug, Hamhocker and I watched Part 1 & 2 and Hamhocker said she got cold watching it
    There are times that the only way you can do something is alone that waiting on the convenience of others means that a lot of opportunities will pass you by
    Spirit Walker

    Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool. ― Mark Twain

    Who cares about showers, gourmet food, using flush toilets. Just keep on walking and being away from it all.

  4. #64
    Whoooo Buddy)))) Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    14,486
    Images
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewker View Post
    good video Shug, Hamhocker and I watched Part 1 & 2 and Hamhocker said she got cold watching it
    I too watch it here in the warmth and just wonder how we all did it. Ya' do acclimate.
    Thanks ya'll.
    Whoooo Buddy)))) I Love Onions, Grits, Greens, Livermush, NC Style BBQ, Potted Meat, Anchovies, 'Naner Puddin", Peanut Butter Pie, Red Velvet Cake and Cocoa and Straaaaaawwwwberrrry Milk and Coffee Crisps....
    I Hope Heaven has a Bakery!!!!



    Shug's YouTube Videos

    Hammock How-To Videos ..... Essentials For Noobs

    Shug and Friends Jammin'

  5. #65
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tenn.
    Hammock
    BIAS
    Tarp
    MYOG Cuben
    Insulation
    3 season incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Posts
    29

    hang

    Hey,
    Thanks again for taking us along. I was ice fishing that whole week about 180 miles west of Finland (according to google) on a small lake Near Remer/Longville area. Man I wished I could get prepared enough to be in on an outing like that. I flew up from Tennessee and always takes a fews days to adjust. The winds did get rapid that weekend.

  6. #66
    Senior Member Sparkfly88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sarasota, Florida
    Hammock
    DD frontline
    Tarp
    DD 3mx3m
    Insulation
    PLUQ & PLOQ
    Suspension
    UCR
    Posts
    424
    I wouldnt have known what to do in that kinda cold......

    Heck, our hang had people in shorts most of the time, 50 is cold to us floridians.

    Your talkin about being excited about -15?!

    I woulda died.

  7. #67
    Whoooo Buddy)))) Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    14,486
    Images
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupelo View Post
    Hey,
    Thanks again for taking us along. I was ice fishing that whole week about 180 miles west of Finland (according to google) on a small lake Near Remer/Longville area. Man I wished I could get prepared enough to be in on an outing like that. I flew up from Tennessee and always takes a fews days to adjust. The winds did get rapid that weekend.
    Blustery it was for sure.........hope you caught a walleye or two.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkfly88 View Post
    I wouldnt have known what to do in that kinda cold......

    Heck, our hang had people in shorts most of the time, 50 is cold to us floridians.

    Your talkin about being excited about -15?!

    I woulda died.
    I saw all the shorts in the post....just looked weird as we are up to our necks in down here))))))
    Whoooo Buddy)))) I Love Onions, Grits, Greens, Livermush, NC Style BBQ, Potted Meat, Anchovies, 'Naner Puddin", Peanut Butter Pie, Red Velvet Cake and Cocoa and Straaaaaawwwwberrrry Milk and Coffee Crisps....
    I Hope Heaven has a Bakery!!!!



    Shug's YouTube Videos

    Hammock How-To Videos ..... Essentials For Noobs

    Shug and Friends Jammin'

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •