Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    New Member Spyvenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Gastonia,NC
    Hammock
    As of now...Eno DoubleNest (stc)
    Tarp
    Don't have one yet
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    47
    Awesome! I have the 3/4 length torso underquilt. A top quilt will definitely be ordered in the future. Thanks for this awesome service. Have already mentioned your website to several friends of mine.

  2. #12
    Lost_Biker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Hammock
    DIY Digi Camo DL
    Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Posts
    2,090
    Images
    48
    Thanks drifter! Your number 2 on the list.
    I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."


    Underquilts.com

  3. #13
    Deadphans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1, DIY tablecloth, WWM
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    diy, tewa, speer
    Suspension
    whooooopie
    Posts
    1,517
    Righteous! Dare I say bootie shells? Down sleeve shells, pillow shells. My the possibilities are endless!

    :beer:
    great to hear you expanded the repertoire and seem to be getting plenty of orders. Grats!
    "In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy." -D'Signore's, Tide Mill Farm, Edmunds, Maine.

  4. #14
    Brute1100's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Texas
    Hammock
    WWM or tablecloth
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    shamu 40*
    Suspension
    UCR whoopie
    Posts
    2,508
    Images
    1
    Awesome!!!
    Live, Laugh, Love, if that doesn't work. Load, Aim and Fire, repeat as necessary...

    Buy, Try, Learn, Repeat

  5. #15
    Lost_Biker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Hammock
    DIY Digi Camo DL
    Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Posts
    2,090
    Images
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyvenom View Post
    Awesome! I have the 3/4 length torso underquilt. A top quilt will definitely be ordered in the future. Thanks for this awesome service. Have already mentioned your website to several friends of mine.
    Thank you, Spyvenom!

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadphans View Post
    Righteous! Dare I say bootie shells? Down sleeve shells, pillow shells. My the possibilities are endless!

    :beer:
    great to hear you expanded the repertoire and seem to be getting plenty of orders. Grats!
    Bootie shells? I need to put you in charge of naming products! I have lots of other things to add, but theres only so much time in a day. I went thru 1500 yds of thread last week.


    Quote Originally Posted by Brute1100 View Post
    Awesome!!!
    Thanks Brute!
    I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."


    Underquilts.com

  6. #16
    Brute1100's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Texas
    Hammock
    WWM or tablecloth
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    shamu 40*
    Suspension
    UCR whoopie
    Posts
    2,508
    Images
    1
    1500 yards of thread!!!! Dude that is insane... How many shells have you made so far?
    Live, Laugh, Love, if that doesn't work. Load, Aim and Fire, repeat as necessary...

    Buy, Try, Learn, Repeat

  7. #17
    Member Second Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    MDI, ME
    Hammock
    Hennessy Exped & DIY Xtra-knotty
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Mamajamb
    Insulation
    Down UQ and TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies or Cinch
    Posts
    75

    Just Ordered 2....

    and can't wait...well, actually, I'm waiting patiently, because I know you're busy.... I bet you are busier than you thought you'd be. Brilliant concept you've developed.

  8. #18
    Lost_Biker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Hammock
    DIY Digi Camo DL
    Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Posts
    2,090
    Images
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute1100 View Post
    1500 yards of thread!!!! Dude that is insane... How many shells have you made so far?
    93 and climbing! That 1500 yards made 28 UQ's - A mix of torso and full length - mostly full lengths.. It's been barely a month so far. When I order fabric from Scott at DIY Gear Supply, I get another roll of thread - every 3 or 4 days.

    Quote Originally Posted by lorac629 View Post
    and can't wait...well, actually, I'm waiting patiently, because I know you're busy.... I bet you are busier than you thought you'd be. Brilliant concept you've developed.
    Lorac629 - Are you the one who ordered 2 torso lengths or the torso and full length? All good things come to those who wait. For me it's the story of the one armed paper hanger. I really didn't think I would get the response I've been getting. Except for taking packages to the post office, I haven't left the house in 2 weeks!

    Thanks, Guys and Gals, for being patient and for the well wishes!
    I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."


    Underquilts.com

  9. #19
    Member Second Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    MDI, ME
    Hammock
    Hennessy Exped & DIY Xtra-knotty
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Mamajamb
    Insulation
    Down UQ and TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies or Cinch
    Posts
    75
    Yes, that was me that just ordered the 2 Torso-Length UQ's. I'm dreaming and planning for Spring....

  10. #20
    Lost_Biker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Hammock
    DIY Digi Camo DL
    Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Posts
    2,090
    Images
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by lorac629 View Post
    Yes, that was me that just ordered the 2 Torso-Length UQ's. I'm dreaming and planning for Spring....
    I'll get them to you ASAP. Be aware your getting 60" UQ's. You can cut them down easily if needed. Just add an inch to the final length for the shock cord channel.

    Thanks again for the order.
    I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."


    Underquilts.com

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •