HH Exp Deluxe 2QZQ mod #4, WB XLC
    Tarp
    HH Hex, WBSF
    Insulation
    JRB + HG quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopies, buckles

How much stuff volume?

I've ordered a HH Explorer Deluxe with HHSS under cover and pad + the Hex fly. My plan is to assemble the HH, UC/pad, and a top quilt and leave it all attached - then just bundle it and stuff into a dry bag. I'll roll the fly into snakeskins and probably put them into the same dry bag.

I'm looking for a long, tapered dry bag that will mold/fit into the bow or stern of my kayak hull.

Question: Does anyone with a similar setup know the minimum volume of a dry bag to get this rig stuffed into it?

Thanks!

I have seen a person put the Explorer Deluxe with hex fly in snakeskins into a 15L compression sack. It went down quite a bit as well.

Hammock
    HH Exp Deluxe 2QZQ mod #4, WB XLC
    Tarp
    HH Hex, WBSF
    Insulation
    JRB + HG quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopies, buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by MattM View Post
    I have seen a person put the Explorer Deluxe with hex fly in snakeskins into a 15L compression sack. It went down quite a bit as well.
    By the time I add the UC, OCFP, SB, TQ.... I'm hoping to get everything into a 20L bag. If FedEx comes through this week, I should be able to verify by week's end.

Thanks for info.

Hammock
    Hennessy Explorer
    I put my HH Explorer Deluxe and Supershelter in a 20 litre compression dry sack and without a top quilt and it easily compresses down to the bags minimum capacity of 6.5 litres.