Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 235
  1. #161
    [o]TTeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Waterloo, ON, Canada
    Hammock
    R-III
    Tarp
    HG 4S Cuben
    Insulation
    Feathers
    Suspension
    Cinch & Webbing
    Posts
    613
    Images
    69

    Last Call & B.Y.O.L!

    Hey, Just finished laying out Name Tag #121, It’s going to be an awesome hang this year! After all the “PM chats”, I’m can’t wait to get to Pine Grove and meet everyone.

    I’m packing tonight but can accommodate any last minute requests so here’s the “Last Call” for tags! I will have writable tags at MAHHA in case we missed anyone or for those spontaneous types.

    By “B.Y.O.L” I mean…Bring Your Own LANYARD (not Liquor but this does raise a question about PGF policies on the subject?)!! If you’re not a “Gator Clip” fan, please bring a lanyard

    This is a Gator Clip…
    "I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"
    My Photos My Videos

  2. #162
    Mullach' Abu XTrekker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Hampton Roads, Virginia
    Hammock
    DIY - Canoe Hammock
    Tarp
    DIY Hex Tarp
    Insulation
    DIY TQ and UQ
    Suspension
    DIY UCRs
    Posts
    2,014
    Images
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by [o]TTeR View Post
    Hey, Just finished laying out Name Tag #121, It’s going to be an awesome hang this year! After all the “PM chats”, I’m can’t wait to get to Pine Grove and meet everyone.

    I’m packing tonight but can accommodate any last minute requests so here’s the “Last Call” for tags! I will have writable tags at MAHHA in case we missed anyone or for those spontaneous types.

    By “B.Y.O.L” I mean…Bring Your Own LANYARD (not Liquor but this does raise a question about PGF policies on the subject?)!! If you’re not a “Gator Clip” fan, please bring a lanyard

    This is a Gator Clip…
    For some reason, I had it in my head that you were making sticker style name tags. No worries. I have a few lanyards and gator clips

  3. #163
    RovinIIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    South Western PA
    Hammock
    ENO DN
    Tarp
    $16 Brown WallyMt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamper View Post
    Bring your camera and take lots of close-up pictures of all the hammock gadgets, gear, and setups that you like. We all do it at every hang. Pictures go well with the copious notes.
    Never leave home without it.

  4. #164
    RovinIIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    South Western PA
    Hammock
    ENO DN
    Tarp
    $16 Brown WallyMt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter_pan View Post
    [SIZE="4"][B]ALCON... ALL Concerned.

    It has been stated several times that MAHHA is a fun, instructive, often family included, hang out...i.e. get together.

    It is not for vending or as some say selling opportunity.
    I never meant for my question to snowball into what this has become. I just joined the forum last week and haven't meet any of you yet.The question was only to clear up my ignorance of the protocol. I really don't want to be known as "that guy". At least not until I have had a chance to really earn it. All in all my main goal from day one was to learn the ropes and possibly pick up on some good tips as to what I need to have a complete functional outfit.
    Tyler

  5. #165
    TRAVELER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Shermans Dale PA.
    Hammock
    Grand Trunk double parachute
    Tarp
    f.f.tarp/superfly
    Insulation
    military bag/pad
    Suspension
    whoopies/ straps
    Posts
    105
    Images
    25
    Just a reminder once again, Carlisle will be hosting one of the largest car show/swap meets on the east coast this weekend ,so traffic could be an issue for some. just an F.Y.I. TRAV.

  6. #166
    2 days.......

  7. #167
    Demeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cambridge, MD
    Hammock
    HH Hyperlite, BMBH UL
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Posts
    442
    Hey either looks good. By the way Pennsylvania State Parks have a no alcohol policy in the camping areas. Unless you're in a and close trailer motorhome that is. At leas, the trailer policy was there the last time we were in our motorhome.

  8. #168
    2Questions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lititz, PA
    Hammock
    HH Explorer w/ Zipper Mod #4
    Tarp
    ZQ Special w/mods
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Slings/straps
    Posts
    2,390
    Images
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by RovinIIA View Post
    I never meant for my question to snowball into what this has become. I just joined the forum last week and haven't meet any of you yet.The question was only to clear up my ignorance of the protocol. I really don't want to be known as "that guy". At least not until I have had a chance to really earn it. All in all my main goal from day one was to learn the ropes and possibly pick up on some good tips as to what I need to have a complete functional outfit.
    Tyler
    Donna here....no worries...you are not "that guy" Tim and I have been dealing with this issue through PM's for weeks now. It was time to address the issue publicly. See you Friday!
    2QZQ Hammock Specialties
    Specializing in:
    Hennessy Hammock zipper modifications
    Sewn on Tarp doors, Pole Pockets, and Grizz Beaks
    Ridgeline and gear organizers, peak storage bags, UQ protectors,
    and More!

    "The difference between genius and stupidity is.... genius has its limits" - Albert Einstein

  9. #169
    2Questions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lititz, PA
    Hammock
    HH Explorer w/ Zipper Mod #4
    Tarp
    ZQ Special w/mods
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Slings/straps
    Posts
    2,390
    Images
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAVELER View Post
    Just a reminder once again, Carlisle will be hosting one of the largest car show/swap meets on the east coast this weekend ,so traffic could be an issue for some. just an F.Y.I. TRAV.
    Thanks for the reminder!! An e-mail off to the pig lady to let her know...she was going to drop down into PGFSP from 81. Now it will be up from Rt 30.
    Donna
    2QZQ Hammock Specialties
    Specializing in:
    Hennessy Hammock zipper modifications
    Sewn on Tarp doors, Pole Pockets, and Grizz Beaks
    Ridgeline and gear organizers, peak storage bags, UQ protectors,
    and More!

    "The difference between genius and stupidity is.... genius has its limits" - Albert Einstein

  10. #170
    2Questions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lititz, PA
    Hammock
    HH Explorer w/ Zipper Mod #4
    Tarp
    ZQ Special w/mods
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Slings/straps
    Posts
    2,390
    Images
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
    Hey either looks good. By the way Pennsylvania State Parks have a no alcohol policy in the camping areas. Unless you're in a and close trailer motorhome that is. At leas, the trailer policy was there the last time we were in our motorhome.
    Yes, you are correct.....No alcoholic beverages allowed in the park. And, Rangers will be invited to attend the dinner.
    Donna
    2QZQ Hammock Specialties
    Specializing in:
    Hennessy Hammock zipper modifications
    Sewn on Tarp doors, Pole Pockets, and Grizz Beaks
    Ridgeline and gear organizers, peak storage bags, UQ protectors,
    and More!

    "The difference between genius and stupidity is.... genius has its limits" - Albert Einstein

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •