Bridge
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10
    Insulation
    JRB UQ, EE TQ
    Suspension
    Dynaglide Whoopies

DIY Climashield Sleep Socks...NOT!!!

So did you hear the one about the guy who tried a new (to him) technique of making insulated socks? He figured it may be easy and was eager to try.

Sooooooo......he made the liner for one foot (and it looked & fit great!) and started cutting fabric for the outer. Then...

Then proceeded to cut until he realized something was under the fabric. Bet you can't guess what he just cut through??????

Yep, destroyed my liner.

I put away the materials and the Injector and apologized to my wife for the words she heard.

Bright side is I think I have a good way to make them and will try again....but not today.
    -- Funny Money
    ------------------
    Love 'em while you got 'em

Hammock
    DIY Digi Camo DL
    Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Images
    Sorry to hear your woes. I've done similar things to underquilts - I had to go outside and have a hissy fit. Now I always look underneath to see if theres something other than what I want to sew.
    I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."

Underquilts.com

Hammock
    DIY The Green Machine
    Tarp
    Tad Pole
    Insulation
    TQ TBA UQ HG 20
    Suspension
    UCR Whoopies
    Done the same while sewing and embroidering, man that is so frustrating. I feel your pain. Good move on trying it another day with a clear mind.
    ~My therapist has told me that the first step to recovery is admitting my problem, Hello I'm a Hammockolic~