Well I ordered 2 Incubator 0 degree quilts. A standard long for me and a regular with 2 ounce overstuff. They came yesterday so I got all the family gear hung after work before we had to take off to the Blue and Gold. When we got home last night we all climbed in for a night of testing. According to the local forcast it was supposed to get into the low 20's with windchill of even lower. No idea as my thermometer is on the fritz right now but I can say it was cold. I apparently did not do a great job of allowing the down to settle out or didnt get them set up correctly as I had a few cold spots and the wife had over half of her cold. I blame it on this on the fact that this is my first experience with down and the rush I was in to set up. We made it the whole night through and for the first time ever in a hammock my feet never got cold. Now to go see if I had too much sag or air holes on the other end. As to the product itself I am more than heppy. I blame none of the issues we had last night on them. As a matter of fact I actually had to vent the top quilt as I began to sweat. Great product now I just have to spend extra time in the hammock learning to use it. Oh well someone has to do it.........