Tarp
    hh hex
    Insulation
    ugq zepplin uq
    Suspension
    whoopie/straps/msh
    Images

BMBH tie out?

Does anyone every stake out the sides of there bridge? As I have not even slept in mine I am not sure how i would do, but my soon to be nine year old uses it. This last trip I staked out the head end of the hammock to keep it secure. Any thoughts? He has a tendency to make large flips before he is in the sleeping bag. He hadn't fallen out before but this time it was raining and muddy and I felt better.
    A special thanks to Dream Hammocks, Dutchware. BIAS and Hammockforums.net for donating to our Secret Santa.

Uwharrie hang in March https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...ad.php?t=83029

Images
    Is it the deeper model ( currently the Dlx I guess ) it is nearly impossible to accidentally fall out of that thing. I guess the UL model would be easier as it is not as deep, still, I don't think it would be easy. Just be careful if you don't use shockcord, you don't want to tear anything, especially the bars. I'd would not connect anything directly to the bars, too easy to bend them and then you are in a mess. Maybe to the rings? I guess it couldn't hurt to connect to the multiple rings.
    For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us....that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now.
    Romans 8:18,21-22

Hammock
    BIAS Camper
    Tarp
    hh hex
    Insulation
    ugq zepplin uq
    Suspension
    whoopie/straps/msh
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by billybob58 View Post
    is it the deeper model ( currently the dlx i guess ) it is nearly impossible to accidentally fall out of that thing. I guess the ul model would be easier as it is not as deep, still, i don't think it would be easy. Just be careful if you don't use shockcord, you don't want to tear anything, especially the bars. I'd would not connect anything directly to the bars, too easy to bend them and then you are in a mess. Maybe to the rings? I guess it couldn't hurt to connect to the multiple rings.
    i had it connected to into the rings. Its an older model and you wouldnt believe what an 8yo can do in a hammock. The lines were not tight. There was a few inches of play, but enough to curb momentum. The ground was soft so they may have just pulled out anyway.
    A special thanks to Dream Hammocks, Dutchware. BIAS and Hammockforums.net for donating to our Secret Santa.

Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Images
    I like to swing .

Hammock
    BIAS Camper
    Tarp
    hh hex
    Insulation
    ugq zepplin uq
    Suspension
    whoopie/straps/msh
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fallkniven View Post
    I like to swing .
    I don't think I was in it long enough to swing.