Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 76 of 76
  1. #71
    Senior Member Thom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Hammock
    Thommock
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Posts
    584
    I'll be hanging between two trees on the 23rd.

  2. #72
    BlazeAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    WB tarps
    Insulation
    HG Down, PolarPod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    1,242
    Images
    113
    Seen part 1 and 2. So, so cool, in more than on way. Great achievement.
    Best of wishes,
    Blaze

  3. #73
    Fronkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Grass Valley, Ca
    Hammock
    DIY "The Crippler"
    Tarp
    "Cuben Refugee"
    Insulation
    DIY "The Ex-gf"
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    5,091
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAway View Post
    Seen part 1 and 2. So, so cool, in more than on way. Great achievement.
    Best of wishes,
    Blaze
    Thanks a lot Blaze. It's really great to see you back here on hf. You've been missed.

    Fronkey

  4. #74
    The Stove Daddy HomeMadeHiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Hammock
    Thunderbird 11'
    Tarp
    UQ.com Maxtarp
    Insulation
    DIY TQ & M50 UQ
    Suspension
    Dutchness + Straps
    Posts
    969
    Images
    11
    Great stuff Fronkey, The deep winter stuff looks awesome. Can't wait to try something like that myself. Do you plan on doing a review of your winter packlist similar to that of your summer gear? Would be interested in what that sort of weather requires gear wise.

  5. #75
    New Member VT ONETIME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Loganville, GA
    Hammock
    ENO
    Tarp
    DIY - ENO spec
    Insulation
    DIY UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Posts
    29

    Fronkey and Tala's Winter Adventure Part 1

    Can't wait to see the rest. These videos are why I got the addiction for hangin. Looks like a great time. And man what a good dog!

  6. #76
    Fronkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Grass Valley, Ca
    Hammock
    DIY "The Crippler"
    Tarp
    "Cuben Refugee"
    Insulation
    DIY "The Ex-gf"
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    5,091
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeMadeHiker View Post
    Great stuff Fronkey, The deep winter stuff looks awesome. Can't wait to try something like that myself. Do you plan on doing a review of your winter packlist similar to that of your summer gear? Would be interested in what that sort of weather requires gear wise.
    That's actually already filmed and in the bag. I'll have that one out in a week or so and thanks so much for tuning into the videos.

    Quote Originally Posted by VT ONETIME View Post
    Can't wait to see the rest. These videos are why I got the addiction for hangin. Looks like a great time. And man what a good dog!
    That's awesome to hear VT and one of the things that motivates me to get out there. Tala says, "thanks!"

    Fronkey

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •