Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: XLC Ordered!

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Redmond, WA
    Posts
    16

    XLC Ordered!

    I love my BB, but at 6' tall I feel like the XLC will be considerably more comfortable. I'm also hoping the fabric cover will let me extend my camping season a little bit (I'm in the Pacific Northwest, and it does start to get quite cold at night in the fall).

    Now I need to sell my BB, which I only used about 3 times. Too bad I don't have the 50 posts required! I tend to read more than I post, and I don't want to pollute the forum with a bunch of useless posts just to get my count up

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 dl
    Tarp
    WB Edge or SF
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix, DIY TQ
    Suspension
    WB web or whoopies
    Posts
    280
    Images
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by nullspace View Post
    I love my BB, but at 6' tall I feel like the XLC will be considerably more comfortable. I'm also hoping the fabric cover will let me extend my camping season a little bit (I'm in the Pacific Northwest, and it does start to get quite cold at night in the fall).

    Now I need to sell my BB, which I only used about 3 times. Too bad I don't have the 50 posts required! I tend to read more than I post, and I don't want to pollute the forum with a bunch of useless posts just to get my count up
    Congrats on the new bb. They look sweet. As for your post count, it really is easy to hit 50 posts, just get to it.

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Redmond, WA
    Posts
    16
    Thanks. And here I told myself I wouldn't buy any new gear this year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrprince View Post
    Congrats on the new bb. They look sweet. As for your post count, it really is easy to hit 50 posts, just get to it.

  4. #4
    Postal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Fort Payne, AL
    Hammock
    WBBB XLC 1.7 Dl
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator/Ozark
    Suspension
    ADJ webbing
    Posts
    430
    Images
    6
    Congrats on the purchase. I actually passed my BB down to my son. He is now out of the Walmart special and into a hammock like dad's. At any rate I am guessing you will find you might post a bit more while waiting on this one than you normally post. At least that is why I am posting so often now. I am trapped in a usps tracking nightmare. Where all I can do is stare at the tracking info screen and hit refresh.......still no change.......
    Where ever you go,
    There you are.

  5. #5
    D Ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Leigh's Uq /UGQ TQ
    Suspension
    JRB Woopie/Dutch
    Posts
    119
    What BB do you have SL or DL and how much? Just trying to get your post number up for you.

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Redmond, WA
    Posts
    16
    Haha - thanks!

    It's a DL 1.1 in olive. I looked at the last few that sold and it seemed like 150 shipped CONUS was the standard price, but I'm open to offers

    Quote Originally Posted by D Ring View Post
    What BB do you have SL or DL and how much? Just trying to get your post number up for you.

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Redmond, WA
    Posts
    16
    My BB is sold! Now I'm without a hammock, so I hope the XLC comes quickly.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •