Hammock
    Pisgah Dreamer DIY
    Tarp
    Mamajamba w/doors
    Insulation
    DIY IX UQ, Down TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    I just went through this with my top quilt. I stopped caring and started sewing after about 15 minutes of thinking I had the shiny side figured out, and then changing my mind.

Hammock
    Modified HH Ultralite
    Tarp
    OES MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    DIY UQ & UGQ TQ
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadphans View Post
    I tried utilizing the sun and laying eye level on the floor and flipping a corner and comparing, but wow, depending which way I move my head they both shine!
    I spent a long time Friday doing the same thing for a second UQ that I'm now sewing. I never was sure, but finally made a guess.

Seems some fabric is somewhat easy, and other fabric is near impossible, to tell. I wish vendors would address this important issue when they advertise and sell the product.

Rain Man

"You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without having victims." --Harriet Woods

I used the same olive green for my underquilt. I really didn't give it much thought. I just made it. I can't imagine it would matter that much even if only one side was calendared. If it's downproof on one side, then it'd be downproof either way in my mind.