Hammock
    Ridgerunner, NX-250, DIY
    Tarp
    Cloudburst
    Insulation
    JRB over, WB under
    Suspension
    Dutchware bling
    My favorite is the Warbonnet Ridgerunner. Heavier than gathered-end hammocks, but oh so worth it due to its great comfort and features.
    Potential is nothing without hard work.

Hammock
    Eno dn/BAIS
    Tarp
    real tree hunters
    Insulation
    peapod
    Suspension
    whoopie
    BIAS camper xl double layer is the best hammock I've ever tried. ENO DN is cheap and comfy as well but a little short.
    Carpe noctem!!

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner, dbl 1.0 BB, Bias WW
    Tarp
    HG Custom 4S
    Insulation
    WB Lynx, HG, MB
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopies
    The WB RidgeRunner is now my go to favorite

Cheers

Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    My DIY GreenBean hammock made from instructions on Just Jeff's site.
    Shug
    Whoooo Buddy)))) I Love Onions, Grits, Greens, Livermush, NC Style BBQ, Potted Meat, Anchovies, 'Naner Puddin", Peanut Butter Pie, Red Velvet Cake and Cocoa and Straaaaaawwwwberrrry Milk and Coffee Crisps....
    I Hope Heaven has a Bakery!!!!

Shug's YouTube Videos

Hammock How-To Videos ..... Essentials For Noobs

Shug and Friends Jammin'

Hammock
    WBRR, BMBH UL, Diy M90 MR Gathered
    Tarp
    HG Cuben 4/Tadpole
    Insulation
    Lynx/UGQ/TeWa
    Suspension
    Straps/Dutch Bling
    Images
    WB RR has got to be my favorite but,,my DIY M90MR 10' is sooo comfy also. Hard to be the RR tho for the best lay and sleep, but I can handle either.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DuctTape View Post
    Sorry BB, didn't mean to make you feel excluded. There are a few of us Claytor loyalists hanging around.
    No problem, DT, I knew you didn't mean to. Oh, I think you mentioned Neo in your post above. Guess who I learned about Claytors from, in fact tried out his Claytor with a pad before ordering? Yep, Neo! And yes, we are a small group thus must "hang" together!

But honestly, I still don't have a hands down favorite among hammocks even after 6 years of going back and forth. For me it is a matter of trying to choose between pros and cons. Occasionally I think I have finally made my choice of one over all others, but then a while later I switch back( oh, pun not intended as SB is one I have not tried yet! ). But, the Claytor remains as a front runner in a close maybe even tied overall group. Overall being key, as my Claytor is beat out in one or two categories by my bridge hammocks or maybe a HH Safari. But then the Claytor beats both of them in some areas.

Then again, maybe the fact that when it came time to choose for my week long Rocky Mountain trips, the fact that I chose the Claytor really tells what my over all favorite is? Hmmmmm. But the Peapod influenced that choice, and though it worked great occasionally I would think "I sort of wish I had my bridge with MWUQ or even my HHSS". So maybe not, but the Claytor is a good one for sure, a real contender! I actually am surprised that it is not a favorite for more people.
    For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us....that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now.
    Romans 8:18,21-22

Hammock
    DD Frontline
    Tarp
    DD Tarp
    Insulation
    Down/Duck
    Suspension
    Varies
    I only have one hammock at the moment and I made it myself. In making your decision think about this. I had never touched a sewing machine before and I had no idea what I was doing when I sat down at it. 11' gathered end, whipped with paracord and I used webbing and 2 rings on the end to hang it. Super comfy and not too bad to make.

Hammock
    WBRR dbl
    Tarp
    Camo WBSF
    Insulation
    DMUL7/BAFH SB
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cjayflo View Post
    I only have one hammock at the moment and I made it myself. In making your decision think about this. I had never touched a sewing machine before and I had no idea what I was doing when I sat down at it. 11' gathered end, whipped with paracord and I used webbing and 2 rings on the end to hang it. Super comfy and not too bad to make.
    I think there's something to be said for making your own hammock as well. I couldn't tell if my ENO was more comfortable after I switched to whoopies and whipped the hammock because I did it or because of what I did
    "I ain't here for a long time, I'm here for a good time"

- George Strait