Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Senior Member lvleph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    717
    Images
    9
    I think 54" will be fine. It is only 3" on each side, which seems like it would be perfect.

  2. #12
    Senior Member lvleph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    717
    Images
    9
    HH-Style V2.


    This one is 96"x54" and is made out of 1.1oz Ripston Nylon w/ DWR.
    The hammock plus suspension weighs in at 11.8oz.

  3. #13
    slowhike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Hammock
    DIY, gathered end , w/ spreader
    Tarp
    DIY w/ pull-outs
    Insulation
    DAM/ HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Webbing & rings
    Posts
    10,595
    Images
    319
    better watch those doggy claws my friend. they could put you out of business
    don`t leave the CREATOR out of the creation!

  4. #14
    Senior Member FanaticFringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lawrenceville, Ga
    Hammock
    JRB Bear Mtn. Bridge
    Tarp
    BlackCat/JRB 11x10
    Insulation
    Pad(s)/JRB Quilts
    Posts
    2,424
    Images
    34
    The Jacks next project should probably be a doggie hammock.
    "Every day above ground is a good day"

  5. #15
    Senior Member lvleph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    717
    Images
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by slowhike View Post
    better watch those doggy claws my friend. they could put you out of business
    He insisted on coming in, but I made sure he didn't actually touch the hammock.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Drop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Hammock
    hook and bag double
    Tarp
    decathlon 3x3m
    Insulation
    snugpak underquilt
    Posts
    122
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by FanaticFringer View Post
    The Jacks next project should probably be a doggie hammock.
    funny you should mention that, when I was at my parents working on my first hammock I got talking to there neighbours, they are in that line themselves. I think this is them
    http://www.theoriginaldoghammock.co.uk/
    (I say think because they say plenty of people have been jumping on the bandwaggon, they did mention having original in there brand name though)

  7. #17
    Senior Member FanaticFringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lawrenceville, Ga
    Hammock
    JRB Bear Mtn. Bridge
    Tarp
    BlackCat/JRB 11x10
    Insulation
    Pad(s)/JRB Quilts
    Posts
    2,424
    Images
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Drop View Post
    funny you should mention that, when I was at my parents working on my first hammock I got talking to there neighbours, they are in that line themselves. I think this is them
    http://www.theoriginaldoghammock.co.uk/
    (I say think because they say plenty of people have been jumping on the bandwaggon, they did mention having original in there brand name though)
    You could DIY a little MacCat tarp for it.
    Or call it a MacDog tarp.
    "Every day above ground is a good day"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •