Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
  1. #11
    Joeyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Truckee, Ca
    Hammock
    Ridgerunner(in the mail)
    Tarp
    Cloudburst(in the
    Insulation
    Lynx/Mamba
    Posts
    60
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTalon View Post
    +1 In the same boat!

    It is tough to wait that long for great, pricey gear! I live down the road from where Jacks R Better is located, and I could have had my order same day, but have heard more favorable things about the WBRR. I placed an order for a RR, Cloudburst, Biners/stakes/Zingit etc. on the 1st of May. Brandon said he is running around a 3 week lead time right now, and I can't wait!
    3 weeks yes please. I've been watching all the WB videos. No I kinda want a Tshirt like Brandon wears in the videos.

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    VA
    Hammock
    WBRR and HH Exp Deluxe
    Tarp
    Cloudburst, HH Hex
    Insulation
    Thermarest/MMSS
    Suspension
    Whoopie/DutchBiner
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma96 View Post
    Yes I placed an order on 25 Apr for a TQ Mamba, and an order on 30 Apr for 2 BB DL 1.1's. Still waiting patiently
    Could you and the others from this thread please update us when you receive your package so we know our orders are "moving on up"!

    Thanks!

  3. #13
    Mannowar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Humboldt, Ca..
    Hammock
    Dream Hammock Freebird
    Tarp
    HG Cuben/ WB MJ
    Insulation
    UGQ, JRB
    Suspension
    Strap/Rings/Dutch
    Posts
    101
    Mambajamba Tarp and Bug Net ordered April 6th, still no word. The wait continues.

    Maybe this week...
    Fair Winds & Following Seas.

  4. #14
    Senior Member desmobob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    upstate NY
    Hammock
    WBBB XLC dbl. 1.7, ENO Dblnst
    Tarp
    Superfly, MCat Dlx
    Insulation
    Zep/Incu/NewR/SSnv
    Suspension
    tree strap/whoopie
    Posts
    354
    Camo Superfly ordered April 2, received May 6. Blackbird XLC ordered April 12, still waiting patiently (OK, I'm fibbing... I'm waiting anxiously.)

    Take it easy,
    desmobob

  5. #15
    Tacoma96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Clayton, NC
    Hammock
    WBBB DL 1.1, Eno Dn
    Tarp
    Big Daddy w/doors
    Insulation
    WB Mamba, UQUQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies, D Clips
    Posts
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTalon View Post
    Could you and the others from this thread please update us when you receive your package so we know our orders are "moving on up"!

    Thanks!
    My Mamba TQ that I ordered on 25 April, is being shipped today 13 May. Should be here on the 15th.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    VA
    Hammock
    WBRR and HH Exp Deluxe
    Tarp
    Cloudburst, HH Hex
    Insulation
    Thermarest/MMSS
    Suspension
    Whoopie/DutchBiner
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma96 View Post
    My Mamba TQ that I ordered on 25 April, is being shipped today 13 May. Should be here on the 15th.
    I wonder if TQ and UQ ship faster than hammocks? I am very interested to know when your BB you ordered on the 30th ships...mine should be right behind it! We have a big group hike on the Appalachian Trail over memorial day and I am hoping 3 weeks will be enough to get my order here! I had no idea the wait was that long or I would have ordered sooner! I am hoping to show off the new goods on the group hike!

  7. #17
    Tacoma96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Clayton, NC
    Hammock
    WBBB DL 1.1, Eno Dn
    Tarp
    Big Daddy w/doors
    Insulation
    WB Mamba, UQUQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies, D Clips
    Posts
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTalon View Post
    I wonder if TQ and UQ ship faster than hammocks? I am very interested to know when your BB you ordered on the 30th ships...mine should be right behind it! We have a big group hike on the Appalachian Trail over memorial day and I am hoping 3 weeks will be enough to get my order here! I had no idea the wait was that long or I would have ordered sooner! I am hoping to show off the new goods on the group hike!
    As soon as I get a shipping notice from Brandon on my BB Hammocks. I will post it here, but I would tend to agree that the quilts might ship quicker. Just my guess.

  8. #18
    Mannowar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Humboldt, Ca..
    Hammock
    Dream Hammock Freebird
    Tarp
    HG Cuben/ WB MJ
    Insulation
    UGQ, JRB
    Suspension
    Strap/Rings/Dutch
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannowar View Post
    Mambajamba Tarp and Bug Net ordered April 6th, still no word. The wait continues.

    Maybe this week...
    Shipped on the 13th, should have it by this weekend.
    Fair Winds & Following Seas.

  9. #19
    AC8MJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    NW Oregon
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.7DL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly camo
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    webbing
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by desmobob View Post
    Camo Superfly ordered April 2, received May 6. Blackbird XLC ordered April 12, still waiting patiently (OK, I'm fibbing... I'm waiting anxiously.)

    Take it easy,
    desmobob
    Have any pictures? I'm leaning heavily towards the camo SF for my next order....

    I tried sleeping under the stars the other night -sleeping bag & air mattress on the deck.... The air mattress woke me up every two hours to pump it back up. It made for a terrible night but will help me to appreciate the BB that much more. Unfortunately, it also made waiting patiently that much more difficult.

  10. #20
    mountainhanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hammond In
    Hammock
    wbbb 1.7 dbl sw1.9 eno
    Tarp
    oesdel dd superfly
    Insulation
    3/4diyuq EEtq
    Suspension
    dutchwhoopie/rings
    Posts
    828
    ordered my wbbb xlc 1.7 dl on may 1st around 11:30 pm, recieved email shipping notice this morning at9:40 am...a week earlier then expected!!!! and cant be more happier to get mail.....
    It's not the boulders that throw us off balance, it's the pebbles beneath our feet

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •