Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 72
  1. #11
    Senior Member Hoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kearney, MO
    Hammock
    BRIDGE!!!!
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10
    Insulation
    JRB Downy Love
    Suspension
    Whoopies/DutchStuf
    Posts
    278
    Due to scheduling conflicts I can not make this one.

    I had to move my Most awesome SHT Trip to July 26th through Aug 4th

    I love River Floats and will sorely Miss you guys on this run. If my Scheduling for SHT Changes then I will for sure be there.
    Last edited by Hoot; 05-20-2013 at 22:21. Reason: Because I can't Spell tonight
    Hoot's YouTube Channel - Please Subscribe!

    Hoot's Facebook Page - Visit it and give it a Like!

  2. #12
    Gideon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    SE Missouri
    Hammock
    Darien UL w/Dutch hooks, clips, etc
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Fiber
    Insulation
    ZPack 40 bag/HG UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Dutch Gear
    Posts
    539
    Tentatively you can count on Pyro and myself for this one

    Life has many twists and turns; today I received a job offer from the company I just resigned from a few weeks ago; I won't know for sure until tomorrow morning but it looks like I'll be accepting and starting a new job with my old company. Long story but they created a new position for me. I was supposed to leave this weekend to start my new job in Ohio on Tuesday

    We'll still likely move within a year but now it'll be at a slower pace and we may be able to literally pick which state we want to go to...so...for now; pencil Pyro and I in on this one and if you make it RNGN, we'd love to borrow your kayaks!

    Gideon

  3. #13
    Skygzr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    St.Louis, MO
    Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear Cuben
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear UQ,TQ
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    Tentatively you can count on Pyro and myself for this one

    Life has many twists and turns; today I received a job offer from the company I just resigned from a few weeks ago; I won't know for sure until tomorrow morning but it looks like I'll be accepting and starting a new job with my old company. Long story but they created a new position for me. I was supposed to leave this weekend to start my new job in Ohio on Tuesday

    We'll still likely move within a year but now it'll be at a slower pace and we may be able to literally pick which state we want to go to...so...for now; pencil Pyro and I in on this one and if you make it RNGN, we'd love to borrow your kayaks!

    Gideon
    I knew it! I am glad you are staying at least for a while
    "nature speaks in the silence between words"
    www.mustexplore.blogspot.com

  4. #14
    Disco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    STL, MO
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Zeppelin; Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Posts
    597
    Awesome, Gideon! Glad to hear you'll be around a while longer. This is going to be a great hang, I'm happy that you and Pyro will have the opportunity to go.
    With beauty all around you, may you walk.

  5. #15
    Senior Member rngn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chestnut,IL
    Hammock
    Darien ul
    Tarp
    HG winter palace
    Insulation
    Sniv/HG incubato 0
    Suspension
    dutch woopie hooks
    Posts
    340
    Images
    5

    Re: MO HANG 6 - Paddle & Hang - Eleven Point River - July 27-28

    If I go there yours
    There is a pleasure in the pathless woods, There is rapture on the lonely shore, There is society where none intrudes , By the deep sea, and music in its roar, I love not man the less, but nature more. Lord Byron

  6. #16
    Skygzr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    St.Louis, MO
    Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear Cuben
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear UQ,TQ
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    Due to scheduling conflicts I can not make this one.

    I had to move my Most awesome SHT Trip to July 26th through Aug 4th

    I love River Floats and will sorely Miss you guys on this run. If my Scheduling for SHT Changes then I will for sure be there.
    any help you need planning or logistics for the SHT hike let me know.
    "nature speaks in the silence between words"
    www.mustexplore.blogspot.com

  7. #17
    hairbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    n e missouri
    Hammock
    wbrr/d i y speer
    Tarp
    hg 4sccc 12 foot
    Insulation
    lynx/w/logics
    Suspension
    straps /pole mod
    Posts
    968
    Hi guys .
    Just checking in to say hi. My new life at my cabin is going well.
    Seems I have a room mate,a tree frog has chosen to take up residence with me. Ive given him the name of Peter Frampton,as his song goes on long after your tired of hearing it lol. Hes on the outside in what will be my completed edition later,boy is he loud at times. The back is coming along ,but seems slow to me.
    I really miss seeing you guys,hope to see you all soon.
    Gideon it seems life has a plan for you congrats.
    Take care all and best wishes
    Hairbear

  8. #18
    Disco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    STL, MO
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Zeppelin; Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by hairbear View Post
    Ive given him the name of Peter Frampton,as his song goes on long after your tired of hearing it lol.
    LOL! True words there.
    With beauty all around you, may you walk.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Hoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kearney, MO
    Hammock
    BRIDGE!!!!
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10
    Insulation
    JRB Downy Love
    Suspension
    Whoopies/DutchStuf
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Skygzr View Post
    any help you need planning or logistics for the SHT hike let me know.
    Most certainly will!

    You Gonna come with???
    Hoot's YouTube Channel - Please Subscribe!

    Hoot's Facebook Page - Visit it and give it a Like!

  10. #20
    Skygzr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    St.Louis, MO
    Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear Cuben
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear UQ,TQ
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    Most certainly will!

    You Gonna come with???
    I just might. let me know the dates
    "nature speaks in the silence between words"
    www.mustexplore.blogspot.com

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •