Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    DIY
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy View Post
    That is obviously very disappointing but stuff happens, and I don't think it is appropriate to tell others not to buy from him, they can make up their own minds based on yours and others experience.

In my last 3 orders from different vendors i have had issues with each one around small quality control issues. Sure I was annoyed at first but they all handled it in their own way which I was happy with, one of whom went above and beyond in my opinion. Life is not perfect, never has been never will be.

All vendors can stuff up occasionally. This seems unusual for Mike at TeWa, so I would just hope everything is ok for him - we don't know what is going on in others lives.
    Well said.

I hope Mike does get all of his business issues or whatever it is figured out as it should be a nice quilt once I get it. As for me, I will look elsewhere in the future. I saved up awhile for that quilt, thought I ordered it in plenty of time, and now all of my summer hangs are over. So I won't even get to use it until next year. Money that could've been spent on bills this year. Oh well, there are worse things. And I did just have a beautiful hang at Lake Superior Provincial Park!

Hammock
    DH Roaming Gnome
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ET's
    Sorry you didn't get your quilt on time

But just wanted to make sure you saw the post about the MI hang in GR...so very close to you...it's at Deep Lake Campground. Lot of great people and great food..I hope you can make it
    "We don't rise to the level of our abilities, we fall to the level of our excuses."

Missy Lou
    UGQ Outdoor Equipment
    Makers of High Performance Sleeping Gear and Tarps
    CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE
    FOLLOW UGQ ON FACEBOOK

Hammock
    Tier Gear Cradle
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    DIY
    Suspension
    Slings and straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by iamlee13 View Post
    Well said.

I hope Mike does get all of his business issues or whatever it is figured out as it should be a nice quilt once I get it. As for me, I will look elsewhere in the future. I saved up awhile for that quilt, thought I ordered it in plenty of time, and now all of my summer hangs are over. So I won't even get to use it until next year. Money that could've been spent on bills this year. Oh well, there are worse things. And I did just have a beautiful hang at Lake Superior Provincial Park!
    I have some some pictures and video of Lake Superior - camping and kayaking related. Looks like a great spot.