Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird DL 1.7, ENO DN
    Tarp
    Mambajamba
    Insulation
    Yeti 3S UQ, HG TQ

Video Instructions on 0 Degree Incubator and Warbonnet blackbird please..

Can someone show me on a video how to set up my hammock gear 0 degree incubator on a warbonnet blackbird. I canít understand why there are no actual video instructions on how to set up with the new suspension system. I screened the forum and I just cant find a video for this.
    The incubator is beautifully made however I am having issues with the underquilt slipping from my shoulders. I have a three season Yeti that is smaller in width and I have no issues. Please advise.

Hammock
    BlackBird dbl 1.1+Dutchware
    Tarp
    SuperFly+Dutchware
    Insulation
    HG & Mamba
    Suspension
    Straps+Dutchware
    Images
    I do not have a video, but I do own a 20 deg Incubator and BB.

Of all the posts concerning this subject, here are the items I found most valuable:

>Have someone else lay in you BB while you tweak the tension on the shock cord and move the Incubator to cover the person inside the hammock.

>I find the tension has to be pretty tight on the shock cord to keep the UQ in place.

>I do not have the "new" HG suspension and use a piece of shockcord looped over the top of the bugnet to keep the UQ tight to the back of my thighs.

I hope this helps....
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench,a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free,and good men die like dogs.There's also a negative side"
    Hunter S. Thompson

Greg

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Fiber
    Insulation
    HG UL and TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    I had Hoot and RamenShamen (HF members) tweak my setup while I laid in it. I slept so nice and warm after doing this. I have a 40d Incubator and a BB.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC 1.7 Dl
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator/Ozark
    Suspension
    ADJ webbing
    Images
    Shug has a vid of him putting a UQ on a BB that helped me tons. I still get some slip but not near as much after following his directions with my wife laying in the hammock.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9N3KkV5Zf4
    Where ever you go,
    There you are.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird DL 1.7, ENO DN
    Tarp
    Mambajamba
    Insulation
    Yeti 3S UQ, HG TQ
    i have two sets of shock cords on each end plus liner locks. On both ends one shock cord has an S binder the other shock cord doesn't. Do I hang the cord with no S binder on the knotted ehd of the hammock? or the S binder to buckle? Do both shock cords need to be attached? Please advise. thank you.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC 1.7 Dl
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator/Ozark
    Suspension
    ADJ webbing
    Images
    Mine has a plastic S hook that I attach to the amsteel below the buckle on the blackbird. The shock cords with the locks on them are just for adjustment.
    Where ever you go,
    There you are.