Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 303
  1. #131
    I Learn So Others Can Too FireInMyBones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Hammock
    Bonefire UL
    Tarp
    Cuben 10'x8'
    Insulation
    Integrated& DIY TQ
    Suspension
    Straps&DIY buckles
    Posts
    2,119
    Images
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by 4WLO View Post
    Sorry to say I won't be able to make it this year.
    My wife has to have surgery (2 lvl fusion in her neck). I hate that I want be able to make it but she needs to have it done and sooner is better than later.

    Hope everyone has a good time and I'll see ya at the next hang.
    We'll miss seeing you there. Best wishes and prayers to your wife.
    -Jeremy

    "If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen." 1 Peter 4:11

    Quote Originally Posted by FLRider View Post
    FireInMyBones; he's a mountain goat crossed with a marathoner.
    My YouTube
    My Trail Journal
    http://www.peopleforbikes.org/

  2. #132
    Senior Member Roche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    849
    Images
    2
    Another definitive maybe - need to see how the summer goes and get a 72 hour pass from SWMBO. Plan to bring Lego (8 year old son) and Bailey (pooch). Had a great time at the 2011 event.

  3. #133
    Member 4WLO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    WL "BD"
    Insulation
    Bags/AH
    Suspension
    Hugger,Ring,& Loop
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by FireInMyBones View Post
    We'll miss seeing you there. Best wishes and prayers to your wife.
    Thanks, looks like I'll have to taste that chilli another time.
    A long habit of not thinking a thing WRONG, gives it the superficial appearance of being RIGHT,...
    -Thomas Paine

  4. #134
    Loki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Western, NC
    Hammock
    WB, JRB, WL
    Tarp
    How's the weather?
    Insulation
    JRB, UGQ, WL
    Suspension
    Strap'BinerWhoopie
    Posts
    1,712
    Images
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by 4WLO View Post
    Sorry to say I won't be able to make it this year.
    My wife has to have surgery (2 lvl fusion in her neck). I hate that I want be able to make it but she needs to have it done and sooner is better than later.

    Hope everyone has a good time and I'll see ya at the next hang.
    You will be missed 4WLO! It was great seeing you at the Smoke Butt Hang this Spring.

    Good Zen and prayers for wife's speedy recovery +1
    - Loki,

    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.
    Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees.
    The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy,
    while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn."
    John Muir

  5. #135
    Running Feather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hendersonville, NC
    Hammock
    DIY of the Day
    Tarp
    DIY of the Day
    Insulation
    DIY PLoft/IX-UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    WS or Spyder Line
    Posts
    2,211
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Roche View Post
    Another definitive maybe - need to see how the summer goes and get a 72 hour pass from SWMBO. Plan to bring Lego (8 year old son) and Bailey (pooch). Had a great time at the 2011 event.
    Yippee

    Quote Originally Posted by 4WLO View Post
    Thanks, looks like I'll have to taste that chilli another time.
    Boo Take care of the Mrs. You will be missed.
    "If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing you should do is STOP DIGGING "

  6. #136
    Detail Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    DIY Cat Cut Hex
    Insulation
    Incubator, Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    879
    Images
    5
    Gonna miss this hang this year. D1 and I have another something planned that weekend which will be almost as fun. Gonna miss the reunion friends. Ya'll have fun without us.

  7. #137
    Michelle the Camper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Asheville NC
    Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Tarp
    Maccat clone, OES
    Insulation
    PLUQ & DIYdown
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Posts
    322
    Images
    19
    Undeterred by hammocatastrophe (my UL ripped in half on Shortoff last Saturday!) I will be there w Oscar. I made myself a new hammock last night! Heavier thread count this time. I plan to make a couple more in the weight that ripped because it was the perfect bacpackin hammock.
    I may even sew the two halves of my old hammock back together and let people in it as a thrill ride ;p

  8. #138
    Senior Member Hangin' Burrito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In the North Carolina mountains!
    Hammock
    Black DIY dual zipper
    Tarp
    Black DIY 10'X12'
    Insulation
    DIY down UQ & TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Posts
    1,333
    Ahh man! Sure do wish the Details were gonna be there, but we understand!

    Michelle....I'm up for giving that hammock a ride, I ain't skeered!

    Really getting excited for this years hang, it's gonna be a fun time with everybody that's coming.Only 2 weeks left to go!!

    HB
    "Is this the best you've got?!!" (Shortoff Mtn., Linville Gorge 2010)

    "Life is tough.....it's even tougher if you're stupid!".....(John Wayne)

  9. #139
    I Learn So Others Can Too FireInMyBones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Hammock
    Bonefire UL
    Tarp
    Cuben 10'x8'
    Insulation
    Integrated& DIY TQ
    Suspension
    Straps&DIY buckles
    Posts
    2,119
    Images
    46
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...WM2MyOUE#gid=0

    Spreadsheet bump.

    There are still some items that people have not signed up for. Feel free to bring several small items to help offset those bringing the larger items. Of course there is no pressure, so if you can't bring anything we are going to be looking forward to seeing you anyway, but please put your name on the list one way or another so there will be a final list of who is coming.

    Only two weeks!
    Last edited by FireInMyBones; 06-29-2013 at 08:45.
    -Jeremy

    "If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen." 1 Peter 4:11

    Quote Originally Posted by FLRider View Post
    FireInMyBones; he's a mountain goat crossed with a marathoner.
    My YouTube
    My Trail Journal
    http://www.peopleforbikes.org/

  10. #140
    grannypat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In the woods outside of Westminster, SC
    Hammock
    DIY, HH Exped BE
    Tarp
    Tadpole/Purple Pal
    Insulation
    20 Incubator,WL SS
    Suspension
    whoopies, MSH
    Posts
    2,745
    Quote Originally Posted by FireInMyBones View Post
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...WM2MyOUE#gid=0

    Spreadsheet bump.

    There are still some items that people have not signed up for. Feel free to bring several small items to help offset those bringing the larger items. Of course there is no pressure, so if you can't bring anything we are going to be looking forward to seeing you anyway, but please put your name on the list one way or another so there will be a final list of who is coming.

    Only two weeks!

    I'm still deciding what to bring.
    Keep movin', keep believing and enjoy the journey!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •