Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49
  1. #41
    Senior Member Silverpalm2x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Triad, NC
    Hammock
    WB Blackbird or ENO
    Tarp
    SUPERFLY
    Insulation
    HG 20 Incubator
    Suspension
    Straps
    Posts
    302
    Images
    15
    thanks for sharing i am a little jealous of your trip. That river sure looked powerful.

    I was watching the video at work and laughed out loud a couple times. I am sure people thought I was crazy.

    oh wait they already do since I like to go camping and sleep in my hammock!
    "Lets drive up to the Hills and get lost somewhere..." Chinatown by Folk Soul Revival
    Life is a Thru Hike... Hike Well. ΙΧΘΥΣ

  2. #42
    Senior Member Ewker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Old Hickory, Tn
    Hammock
    Henry Shires Tarp Tent
    Tarp
    with a tent?
    Insulation
    Helium down bag
    Posts
    4,120
    Nice video as usual Shug. Just so you know 55 isn't old.....dang kids..I tell ya
    There are times that the only way you can do something is alone that waiting on the convenience of others means that a lot of opportunities will pass you by
    Spirit Walker

    Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool. ― Mark Twain

    Who cares about showers, gourmet food, using flush toilets. Just keep on walking and being away from it all.

  3. #43
    Whoooo Buddy)))) Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    14,487
    Images
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiknhanger View Post
    Wasn't that the "Rhoda" show that had Carlton the doorman or Mary Tyler Moore?
    I think so.........

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverpalm2x View Post
    thanks for sharing i am a little jealous of your trip. That river sure looked powerful.

    I was watching the video at work and laughed out loud a couple times. I am sure people thought I was crazy.

    oh wait they already do since I like to go camping and sleep in my hammock!
    It was powerful...could feel it in my chest!
    Glad you got a laugh especially at work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ewker View Post
    Nice video as usual Shug. Just so you know 55 isn't old.....dang kids..I tell ya
    I am gonna drag that 55 thing out and beat it to a pulp! Thanks.
    Whoooo Buddy)))) I Love Onions, Grits, Greens, Livermush, NC Style BBQ, Potted Meat, Anchovies, 'Naner Puddin", Peanut Butter Pie, Red Velvet Cake and Cocoa and Straaaaaawwwwberrrry Milk and Coffee Crisps....
    I Hope Heaven has a Bakery!!!!



    Shug's YouTube Videos

    Hammock How-To Videos ..... Essentials For Noobs

    Shug and Friends Jammin'

  4. #44
    DaddyDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Clinton, MS
    Hammock
    HH Expl Dlx, DIY Digi Camo
    Tarp
    Rockin' HG Cuben
    Insulation
    HG 20UQ, EE 20TQ
    Suspension
    Rings/Straps
    Posts
    834
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiknhanger View Post
    Wasn't that the "Rhoda" show that had Carlton the doorman or Mary Tyler Moore?
    I thought it was One Day at a Time (Bonnie Franklin, Valerie Bertinelli), but I digress...

    Shug, I know you hear it so often, but it bears repeating, about what a tremendous service you provide with these videos. I'm terribly jealous as I don't have even a quarter of the access you have to beautiful areas to hike in. Someday, sincerely, someday, the opportunity will come for me to get permenantly to an area where this kind of access is more readily available and I will take full advantage.

    Thanks again for doing what you do and showing these beautiful places to folks like me. It is greatly appreciated.
    See my store @ http://msdaddydaddy.wordpress.com/

    No wound? No scar?
    Yet, as the Master shall the servant be,
    And piercd are the feet that follow Me.
    But thine are whole; can he have followed far
    Who hast no wound or scar?

    Excerpt from a poem by Amy Carmichael
    Missionary to orphans in India.
    She suffered much -- and bore much eternal fruit.

    There are Crock Pots and there are Microwaves. The world does microwaves; God does crock pots.

  5. #45
    Dos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Hammock
    HHUltra
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    DogBun
    Suspension
    cinch buckle/strap
    Posts
    2,155
    Images
    5
    "Defecation Junction...."

    is certainly a function for AfterSchoolHammockwerks
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    In some mysterious way woods have never
    seemed to me to be static things.
    In physical terms, I move through them;
    yet in metaphysical ones,
    they seem to move through me. -
    John Fowles


    GA --> ME '12

  6. #46
    Whoooo Buddy)))) Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    14,487
    Images
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDaddy View Post
    I thought it was One Day at a Time (Bonnie Franklin, Valerie Bertinelli), but I digress...

    Shug, I know you hear it so often, but it bears repeating, about what a tremendous service you provide with these videos. I'm terribly jealous as I don't have even a quarter of the access you have to beautiful areas to hike in. Someday, sincerely, someday, the opportunity will come for me to get permenantly to an area where this kind of access is more readily available and I will take full advantage.

    Thanks again for doing what you do and showing these beautiful places to folks like me. It is greatly appreciated.
    We are lucky here but MO has sweet tea and great BBQ. Went to Perry Walkers a couple of times. It was good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dos View Post
    "Defecation Junction...."

    is certainly a function for AfterSchoolHammockwerks
    Haaaa......yeah. I excel there!
    Whoooo Buddy)))) I Love Onions, Grits, Greens, Livermush, NC Style BBQ, Potted Meat, Anchovies, 'Naner Puddin", Peanut Butter Pie, Red Velvet Cake and Cocoa and Straaaaaawwwwberrrry Milk and Coffee Crisps....
    I Hope Heaven has a Bakery!!!!



    Shug's YouTube Videos

    Hammock How-To Videos ..... Essentials For Noobs

    Shug and Friends Jammin'

  7. #47
    BLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Hammock
    ENO/WB Traveler
    Insulation
    Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Posts
    89
    I am cracking up at "shagnasty"!
    Evidently, it has mutiple meanings. Hahaha!

    Another cracking vid, Shug. I fall in love with Minnesota a little bit more, every time you hit the piney woods with your camera. I must go!

  8. #48
    Callahan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner, dbl 1.0 BB, Bias WW
    Tarp
    HG Custom 4S
    Insulation
    WB Lynx, HG, MB
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopies
    Posts
    1,060
    Man, good to see you having a great time in the maples!

    Cheers

  9. #49
    Whoooo Buddy)))) Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    14,487
    Images
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by BLA View Post
    I am cracking up at "shagnasty"!
    Evidently, it has mutiple meanings. Hahaha!

    Another cracking vid, Shug. I fall in love with Minnesota a little bit more, every time you hit the piney woods with your camera. I must go!
    Shagnasty has a lot of range!
    Yeah...it is very inviting out there though we have no Waffle House here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    Man, good to see you having a great time in the maples!

    Cheers
    Celebrating Canada Day a wee early!!!
    Whoooo Buddy)))) I Love Onions, Grits, Greens, Livermush, NC Style BBQ, Potted Meat, Anchovies, 'Naner Puddin", Peanut Butter Pie, Red Velvet Cake and Cocoa and Straaaaaawwwwberrrry Milk and Coffee Crisps....
    I Hope Heaven has a Bakery!!!!



    Shug's YouTube Videos

    Hammock How-To Videos ..... Essentials For Noobs

    Shug and Friends Jammin'

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •