Hammock
    Warbonnets
    Tarp
    MacCat Ultra Spinn
    Insulation
    DIY Climashield
    Images

WTB: Suspension Line

I just got a Blackbird with the strap suspension system. I'm not really that crazy about it, and I don't like the Amstel Blue rope either. I would like to have some sort of line that I can use to hang my hammock the old fashioned way that I know, with a figure 8 tied onto a tree strap. I'm looking for something in a subtle color, not blue, red, yellow, etc...

I also would like some dark-colored shockcord for the side tie outs, if you have any of that laying around.

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB D1.1, Traveler S1.7
    Tarp
    Cuben DIY
    Insulation
    2/3 UQ, DIY TQ
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldspring View Post
    I just got a Blackbird with the strap suspension system. I'm not really that crazy about it, and I don't like the Amstel Blue rope either. I would like to have some sort of line that I can use to hang my hammock the old fashioned way that I know, with a figure 8 tied onto a tree strap. I'm looking for something in a subtle color, not blue, red, yellow, etc...

I also would like some dark-colored shockcord for the side tie outs, if you have any of that laying around.
    I'd recommend a store...like REI
    They will ship you any rope you like (in any subtle color) climbing rope
    and shock cord too! Shock cord
    "Every day is a new day to a better future"
    "Of all the things that matter, that really and truly matter, working more efficiently and getting more done is not among them." ~ Mike Dooley
    "What if I told you that you couldn't have anymore of anything... No more friends, no more money, no more anything, until you first got happy with what you have?"~ Mike Dooley
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." ~ Socrates