Hammock
    SLD Streamliner DL
    Tarp
    SLD Winter Haven
    Insulation
    New River & Owyhee
    Suspension
    Dutch Whoopies
    So I have narrowed it down to a couple of choices after lots of emails to various vendors, lots of questions on the board and tons of reading. Cost and weight are going to be about the same for each option so that is the wash I just need to decide if I want the slightly longer ridgeline or the slightly longer side protection. The 2 I am looking at are the Old Man Winter and the Bull Frog both from Wilderness Logics.

Bull Frog (10x10) 19 oz with Panel Pulls, Outside Pole Mod, and Tarp Skinz

Old Man Winter (11x9'4") 19 oz with Tri Loops, Center Pole Mod, and Tarp Skinz

After lots of research and hanging outside lately I really want doors on the end so I can shut out the end of my hammock both when I am hanging in town to block noise and keep the rain from blowing in and also out camping to make it nice a private inside. As noted weight will be similar once completed and the price difference is only about $10 when outfitted.

Thoughts from anyone in here would you choose the slightly longer ridgeline or the slightly longer side panels?

Hammock
    eno dbl wbbb 1.7 dbl,dangerbird72
    Tarp
    ugq wd 12
    Insulation
    kaq/ugq tq uq
    Suspension
    adj webbing
    underground quilts winters dream 12 is my go to tarp

Hammock
    Switchback/Lite Owl/WBRR
    Tarp
    CamoPalace/BMJ/TH
    Insulation
    Greylock3/ProdigyX
    Suspension
    Any
    What I like about my Simply Light Designs Trail Haven is just like you said. You can choose 10 or 11 ft. RL's and then custom widths too. Cat cut or not. Choose panel pulls or not. And shipping is free and within two days of ordering

1.4 sil-nylon is a small bit heavier but the quality seems top notch from where I'm standing. I highly recommend SLD. Having said that I have a Mamajamba coming tomorrow as a package deal with a WBBB.

No SLD door options though but there is the Winter Haven offering.

http://simplylightdesigns.com/catalo...cPath/22_26_40

The Spaceweaseal Paradox spaceweaseal's Avatar
    The Bull Frog rocks.
    I had the OMW and its a nice tarp but I think the Bull Frog is more versatile.
    Plus it just sounds better when you tell your friends that you spent the weekend under your Bull Frog. Imagine the looks you will get if you tell them you spent a weekend in the woods under your Old Man.