Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hammock
    Dream Hammock Thunderbird
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Suspension
    straps and whoopi
    Quote Originally Posted by gnar View Post
    now look at that stand up response from 1 of them right here, hes not trying to sell ya just letting you know they are running a sale. A++ to that!
    Not able to get in on that sale... Im still saving my pennys up to purchase one, but I figured Id try to see what people recommend while im saving, so when I do have enough.... I can just order one

Hammock
    WBBB,traveler,yukon & home brew
    Tarp
    Tadpole & Kelty 12
    Insulation
    Jarbridge and woob
    Suspension
    straps / whoopies
    just pulled the trigger on my first real UQ, given that if I buy one I need to get one for my son too. Sales are good.

Hammock
    Bonefire Whisper
    Tarp
    HG DCF Hex
    Insulation
    Sheltowee JRB SS
    Suspension
    Bonefire
    Trying to save some cash? Not ready for a full DIY?

Why not give Underquilts.com a good look.

Really when you get down to comparing finished quilts from any of our cottage vendors, you can find yourself splitting hairs. They are all to the number, fine craftsmen and women, and great with which to do business. Pick the one(s) that closest fit your needs and budget, then contact each one. Talk to them, find out about lead/ship dates, whatever else interests you, then make your choice accordingly.

For an actual difference.

Underquilts.com will make a shell for you with baffles installed and three sides finished. You get as much down as you need, repurposed or from one of our vendors, fill the baffles as full as you wish, then close the remaining side. Dave's work is fantastic. He has clear instructions and video's on injecting every stitch you'll need to finish your quilt, and remains available for any help you might need.

You really can't go wrong going any of the ways listed above. That's a great reflection on both HF site and Vendors. Both well above what you've come to expect from others.
    Signature suspended

Hammock
    DIY Hammocks
    Tarp
    DIY Hex Tarp
    Insulation
    DIY Down UQ & TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings

Yes...its UQ time

I will be ordering two shells from underquilts.com (probably 3/4 length since we live in the South). I have already harvested some good quality down from a vintage sleeping bag I bought on eBay (I got almost 2 pounds of what I think may be 800 FP down if I calculated the volume correctly).

I am really looking forward to the improvements to my winter sleeping gear (and I am sure my son wiill too).

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Thunderbird
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Suspension
    straps and whoopi
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolloff View Post
    Trying to save some cash? Not ready for a full DIY?

Why not give Underquilts.com a good look.

Really when you get down to comparing finished quilts from any of our cottage vendors, you can find yourself splitting hairs. They are all to the number, fine craftsmen and women, and great with which to do business. Pick the one(s) that closest fit your needs and budget, then contact each one. Talk to them, find out about lead/ship dates, whatever else interests you, then make your choice accordingly.

For an actual difference.

Underquilts.com will make a shell for you with baffles installed and three sides finished. You get as much down as you need, repurposed or from one of our vendors, fill the baffles as full as you wish, then close the remaining side. Dave's work is fantastic. He has clear instructions and video's on injecting every stitch you'll need to finish your quilt, and remains available for any help you might need.

You really can't go wrong going any of the ways listed above. That's a great reflection on both HF site and Vendors. Both well above what you've come to expect from others.

that is an idea my friend!... Thank you for the suggestion.....Chris

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12