Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 612
  1. #31
    L.D. Cakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Holston Mtn. Foothills
    Hammock
    Custom Gathered End
    Tarp
    Macat Ultra,UGQ WD
    Insulation
    Incubator/Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Dutchware
    Posts
    3,218
    Images
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumbo View Post
    Speaking of creeks...We still owe you a kayak trip through the Juniper Wilderness Area. Sure have missed you my friend.
    Yeah, That's the one! I'm really hoping to finally get to do Juniper Springs! I've been missing all of you too...
    Love many, trust few & always paddle your own canoe. American Proverb

  2. #32
    hangNyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG down
    Suspension
    WB webbing
    Posts
    495
    Images
    17
    Can't wait!! Always on the to-do list every year!
    RON

    A tree's a tree. How many more do you need to look at? ~ Ronald Reagan

  3. #33
    sandykayak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Hammock
    Switchback
    Tarp
    BDD rect OESMacCat
    Insulation
    JRB Shen /2 AHEsyn
    Suspension
    Straps/Dutch Clips
    Posts
    645
    Signed up. Hope none of the doggies get sick this year!

  4. #34
    Senior Member Floridahanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SW Volusia, FL
    Hammock
    Diy gathered end/Fronkey bugnet
    Tarp
    Diy 11x10 w/doors
    Insulation
    DIY synth TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Straps/whoopies
    Posts
    1,378
    Images
    10
    In past years, the Annual Florida Hang, has been a huge success. And we add a few things yearly as we grow.

    Past events have included a kids korner, kayak trips, day hikes etc.

    I'm planning kayak races on the lake.
    From the beach, taking your rig in kayak, go around floating markers, land and set up your rig on TD stands. Fastest time wins. What, I don't know yet.

    What kinds of events would you like to see at FH4?
    Enjoy and have fun with your family, before they have fun without you

    My fantastic Photographer wife: http://www.capturedhearts-photography.com

  5. #35
    Senior Member Timberrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orlando (okay, nearrr Orlando)
    Hammock
    Chrysalis (an ENO DN sometimes)
    Tarp
    The 4 Hats Hilton
    Insulation
    DIY Wunder Sling
    Suspension
    TDS
    Posts
    986
    Quote Originally Posted by Floridahanger View Post
    I'm planning kayak races on the lake.
    From the beach, taking your rig in kayak, go around floating markers, land and set up your rig on TD stands. Fastest time wins. What, I don't know yet.

    What kinds of events would you like to see at FH4?
    If I'm in this event you can follow it up with CPR training!
    .
    So many trees, so little time...
    We follow where the Swamp Fox guides,
    His friends and merry men are we;
    And when the troop of Tarleton rides,
    We burrow in the cypress tree.
    The turfy hammock is our bed,
    Our home is in the red deer's den,
    Our roof, the tree-top overhead,
    For we are wild and hunted men.

  6. #36
    Gumbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Hammock
    Chrysalis
    Tarp
    Old4Hats Hilton
    Insulation
    DIY
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Posts
    1,027
    Images
    10
    For those of you interested in trying your hand at DO cooking, I'll be bringing some meal packages with instruction sheets, so if you are feeling adventurous and want to try making some Bear Scat Cobbler, Mountain Man Breakfast or Peach Upside Down cake you can do that.

    Everything you need to make it will be there, all I ask is that you clean the DO when you are done. I'll leave instructions for that as well.
    FH4 Video slideshow footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZhujcHFgv0

    FHV Planning is ongoing. Look for a Official Planning Thread sometime in August!

  7. #37
    Missy Lou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jackson, MI
    Hammock
    DH Roaming Gnome
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ET's
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberrr View Post
    If I'm in this event you can follow it up with CPR training!
    LOL..that's too funny!!!

  8. #38
    Gumbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Hammock
    Chrysalis
    Tarp
    Old4Hats Hilton
    Insulation
    DIY
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Posts
    1,027
    Images
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by sandykayak View Post
    Signed up. Hope none of the doggies get sick this year!
    I hope you do make it this year Sandy. We missed you last year!
    FH4 Video slideshow footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZhujcHFgv0

    FHV Planning is ongoing. Look for a Official Planning Thread sometime in August!

  9. #39
    sr1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Jackson, MI
    Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    UGQ H11/12 WD11
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ ET's
    Posts
    1,861
    Images
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumbo View Post
    For those of you interested in trying your hand at DO cooking, I'll be bringing some meal packages with instruction sheets, so if you are feeling adventurous and want to try making some Bear Scat Cobbler, Mountain Man Breakfast or Peach Upside Down cake you can do that.

    Everything you need to make it will be there, all I ask is that you clean the DO when you are done. I'll leave instructions for that as well.
    Missy and I have been practicing with our Dutch Oven. These things should come with a sticker..."WARNING EXCESSIVE USE MAY CAUSE WEIGHT GAIN"
    Happy Hangin'

    Paul - SR1355
    UGQ Outdoor Equipment
    Makers of High Performance Sleeping Gear and Tarps

    CLICK HERE TO VISIT UGQ GALLERY

    CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE

    FOLLOW UGQ ON FACEBOOK

  10. #40
    Gumbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Hammock
    Chrysalis
    Tarp
    Old4Hats Hilton
    Insulation
    DIY
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Posts
    1,027
    Images
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by sr1355 View Post
    Missy and I have been practicing with our Dutch Oven. These things should come with a sticker..."WARNING EXCESSIVE USE MAY CAUSE WEIGHT GAIN"
    Notice the initial post did mention to start dieting now!
    FH4 Video slideshow footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZhujcHFgv0

    FHV Planning is ongoing. Look for a Official Planning Thread sometime in August!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •