Tarp
    MacCat Ultra
    Insulation
    Speer Snugfit
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by grannypat View Post
    As of now I enjoy reading the signatures, even if I don't agree with what they say. If the time comes when I don't, I'll do like WV has done.
    I agree. I don't recall ever seeing one that bothered me.
    He is your friend, your companion, your defender... he is your dog. You are his life, his leader, and master. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of that devotion.

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Super Ogee
    Insulation
    DIY IX UQ, Phoenix
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings, dc
    I enjoy signatures, though I do believe they are often borderline in terms of HF policy. I am sure if there were sigs with multiple posts from the Quran they would be viewed differently than those from the Bible. I am not trying to be political, just an observation. We tend to be much more accepting of those things from the dominant culture.

I do so enjoy this group though, don't like em, turn em off.
    Revolution is about the need to re-evolve political, economic and social justice and power back into the hands of the people, preferably through legislation and policies that make human sense. That's what revolution is about. Revolution is not about shootouts.

Bobby Seale

http://www.riverjourneys.org

Hammock
    Wilderness Logic Night OWL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    I like reading them. Mostly once I have read them once I am not distracted by them next time I see that members post. If something horrible happens and no body can have none, no more sigs., I'll still think or say mine to myself!
    I like refried beans. That's why I wanna try fried beans, because maybe they're just as good and we're just wasting time. You don't have to fry them again after all.

Hammock
    WB Tribe
    Tarp
    OGeeTarp & OES
    Insulation
    PHOENIX/BURROW
    Suspension
    Webbing N Whoopie
    Not a big deal, now, nor has it ever been. Like has been said before..."Don't like them, turn them off."

"To each his own."
    "If'n I'm gonna fall, someone is gonna' watch."
    Sean Emery

Hammock
    WBRR, WBBB XLC, HK2001
    Tarp
    HG CF,BCUSA on CRL
    Insulation
    HG UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Dutch/WB Buckles
    Isn't there an awesome hang out happening in a few days? Why sidetrack this thread with selfish signature talk? Seriously, shut them off, read them or don't, but ease do it in another thread that I can skip over.

Disclaimer, my signature may be offensive if you insist on being offended...but it rings true.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.