Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    jokerr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    lake st louis mo
    Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    winter lynx
    Posts
    105

    Readystrap My go to place for straps

    Readystrap is new to me but now my top place to go for any webbing
    I need.

    Finest quality webbing and construction. You can even choose your own
    stitch pattern and thread color. For my loops I chose a beautifully sewn diamond stitch, one of the strongest you can get.

    Their prices can not be beat and Low cost priority mail shipping.

    My order was actually shipped before I paid for it. Now that's fast!

    http://www.readystrap.com/

















    http://www.readystrap.com/

  2. #2
    dragon383's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Maine
    Hammock
    Dream Hammock Thunderbird
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Suspension
    straps and whoopi
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by jokerr View Post
    Readystrap is new to me but now my top place to go for any webbing
    I need.

    Finest quality webbing and construction. You can even choose your own
    stitch pattern and thread color. For my loops I chose a beautifully sewn diamond stitch, one of the strongest you can get.

    Their prices can not be beat and Low cost priority mail shipping.

    My order was actually shipped before I paid for it. Now that's fast!

    http://www.readystrap.com/

















    http://www.readystrap.com/


    I'll be ordering from them as well. I only want one eye in mine... but I dont understand on one of those options, what is the 1" wide endless sling? any idea? As for the type of stitching... you said that the diamond stitching is the strongest type of stitching?

  3. #3
    RSGary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Hammock
    Homemade
    Tarp
    Homemade
    Suspension
    Readystraps
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon383 View Post
    I'll be ordering from them as well. I only want one eye in mine... but I dont understand on one of those options, what is the 1" wide endless sling? any idea? As for the type of stitching... you said that the diamond stitching is the strongest type of stitching?
    It's just a big loop. If you order a 6' endless sling, that's what you will get. A 6' loop.
    http://www.readystrap.com Webbing - Hardware - Straps - and More!

  4. #4
    RSGary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Hammock
    Homemade
    Tarp
    Homemade
    Suspension
    Readystraps
    Posts
    757
    Thanks Joker! Awful kind of you...
    http://www.readystrap.com Webbing - Hardware - Straps - and More!

  5. #5
    Craigthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Iowa
    Hammock
    SLD Streamliner DL
    Tarp
    SLD Winter Haven
    Insulation
    New River & Owyhee
    Suspension
    Dutch Whoopies
    Posts
    819
    Yep Ready Strap is great just paid for my order. Now to await the mail man.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Linden,tn
    Hammock
    XLC Blackbird Multi-cam
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    Yeti multicam
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Posts
    149
    Why hes running everything in a Iframe makes no sense?
    http://www.readystrap.com/

    Which does not allow you to backout and cruise around you are constantly hitting home. Terrible navigation. I am guessing because he wanted it centered.

    At any rate if you go here http://www.readystrap.com/rst_001.htm then it removes the iframe and sits on the left making it nice to browse because now you can use the back button.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From the Great Southern state of
    TENNESSEE
    Bunker / Huge Tornado Shelter Build VIDEOS

  7. #7
    RSGary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Hammock
    Homemade
    Tarp
    Homemade
    Suspension
    Readystraps
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by breaker View Post
    Why hes running everything in a Iframe makes no sense?
    http://www.readystrap.com/

    Which does not allow you to backout and cruise around you are constantly hitting home. Terrible navigation. I am guessing because he wanted it centered.

    At any rate if you go here http://www.readystrap.com/rst_001.htm then it removes the iframe and sits on the left making it nice to browse because now you can use the back button.
    One of these days I'll hire a professional to build my site for me. But it isn't at the top of my list right now. It keeps me busy enough the way it is.
    http://www.readystrap.com Webbing - Hardware - Straps - and More!

  8. #8
    RSGary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Hammock
    Homemade
    Tarp
    Homemade
    Suspension
    Readystraps
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by breaker View Post
    Why hes running everything in a Iframe makes no sense?
    http://www.readystrap.com/

    Which does not allow you to backout and cruise around you are constantly hitting home. Terrible navigation. I am guessing because he wanted it centered.

    At any rate if you go here http://www.readystrap.com/rst_001.htm then it removes the iframe and sits on the left making it nice to browse because now you can use the back button.
    I got that figured out. I just changed my rst_001 to Index.html
    Thought there was going to be a lot more to it than that.
    Thanks much.
    http://www.readystrap.com Webbing - Hardware - Straps - and More!

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Linden,tn
    Hammock
    XLC Blackbird Multi-cam
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    Yeti multicam
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by LostinSpace View Post
    I got that figured out. I just changed my rst_001 to Index.html
    Thought there was going to be a lot more to it than that.
    Thanks much.
    now change all your links when someone clicks to goto home
    http://www.readystrap.com/

    They are pointing here http://www.readystrap.com/rst_001.htm right now

    At the same time add some meta tags
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From the Great Southern state of
    TENNESSEE
    Bunker / Huge Tornado Shelter Build VIDEOS

  10. #10
    dragon383's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Maine
    Hammock
    Dream Hammock Thunderbird
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Suspension
    straps and whoopi
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by LostinSpace View Post
    It's just a big loop. If you order a 6' endless sling, that's what you will get. A 6' loop.


    PM incoming

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •