DL Streamliner
    Tarp
    Toxaway w/doors
    Insulation
    JRB and/or HG
    Suspension
    webbing/buckle
    Images
    I used my former one with a 3" downmat, and with a thin JRB torso pad. Both mostly worked great in terms of fit and insulation, but I did not like being raised up in the RR while on the downmat, contrary to what I've heard about the reg BMBH. It put my knees right into the hard top of the sides, instead of into the soft body of the sides - when I turned onto my side. Laying on your back in the RR is a dream, but inevitably I would want to turn only my side for a bit, and it just didn't work out that well for me.

With a thinner pad, you're apt to get less of that. I would think you would still want something greater than the standard 20" width for pads.
    "If I weren't so weird, I wouldn't be so normal" -- scope

Hammock
    WBRR 1.1 DL
    Insulation
    various pads
    Suspension
    Dynaglide Whoopies
    Best options according to my experience ...

Insulated inflatable pads - widest versions of the Therm-a-Rest NeoAir All Season or Exped Synmat/Downmat

Reflectix - a pretty good 2-to-3 season option by itself, or used as "shoulder/torso wings" in combination with another pad that may not provide coverage for your shoulders, especially

I, personally, use combinations of these two options, but have yet to go below high 40s with them. I'm assuming I'll be able to get down to mid to low 20s F

A wide closed cell pad like the Gossamer Gear pad mentioned above,