My Best Friend, his son and I went to Sherburne WMA on Saturday for a quick overnighter with the hope of riding the ATV trails. Unfortunately the trails don't open till September 1st. We rode the gravel roads and did some bushcraft projects, and Sunday morning we packed up went across the river and tried the trails across the way. The trails across the river where just 10 miles of gravel roads and disappointing to me and my friend, however his son enjoyed it.

Both him and his son slept in tents and I slept in my WBBB XLC again. It got down to about 71 and due to a slight chill I found myself putting my poncho liner UQ on around 4AM. It rained for a few hours Saturday evening and my friend went to bed early so me and his son sat under my tarp cooking and telling stories.

We saw a lot of wildlife, including a Doe and her brand new offspring, an armadillo, a possum, and bats (No pictures, sorry I wasn't ready with the camera). Coyote's could be heard close to the camp. We saw many butterflies, spiders and other insects. Mossy's where bad but a quick shot of Cutter Lemon Eucalyptus kept them at bay for hours.

Pretty good trip but too short. Isn't there a long weekend coming up in September? Doesn't seem like it will get here quick enough.

P1010049.JPG

P1010053.JPG

P1010055.JPG

P1010057.JPG

P1010068.JPG

P1010069.JPG

P1010071.JPG

P1010084.JPG

P1010088.JPG

P1010090.JPG