WBRR, Numerous DIY
    Tarp
    Cloudburst
    Insulation
    WB Lynx HG TQ, UQ
    Suspension
    Single Ring or UCR
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDaddy View Post
    Boy Howdy!! That was fun. I made mention of you to my son last night and he asked were you as funny as Shug. I said yes, but different. Sir you have way all your own and you're in a class by yourself. The boy didn't get to see the videos last night but he will tonight.

Thanks for bringing us along.
    If I put a smile on your face then my mission was accomplished. Everybody is an individual and in a class by themselves. That's just who you are and everything that has interacted or affected you your whole life has caused this. I have been in....lets just say extremely serious situations multiple times in a younger life and I'm here to tell you the lighter side is much better. Thank you for following along DaddyDaddy, it means a lot!

Hammock
    Den Mother DIY
    Tarp
    Superfly/Noah's 12
    Insulation
    leighlo UQ-DIY TQ
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    Thanks, Firebird, for the opportunity to tag along and for the reminder to just get off our rear ends and get outside. Looking forward to the next trip!

Hammock
    WBRR, Numerous DIY
    Tarp
    Cloudburst
    Insulation
    WB Lynx HG TQ, UQ
    Suspension
    Single Ring or UCR
    Quote Originally Posted by harrellt View Post
    Thanks, Firebird, for the opportunity to tag along and for the reminder to just get off our rear ends and get outside. Looking forward to the next trip!
    Thanks harrellt, for tagging along. We all need to get out more than we do, but sometimes that easier said than done. I heard a saying a long time ago that said "Nobody on their death bed ever said, I sure do wish I had spent more time at work". All too true. Is that the White River in your avatar? Again, thanks for following along!!

Hammock
    HH/SLD/GTUL
    Tarp
    WL BD/MLD UL/OES
    Insulation
    te-wa/KAQ/WL/HG
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Thanks for sharing, that was very enjoyable. hope to see more trip reports in the future!
    check out my youtube channel! Trip Reports and hammock talk.

https://www.youtube.com/user/creekcrossings

Hammock
    XLC Blackbird
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    40 Burrow / Pad
    Suspension
    Adj. Webbing
    Images
    Excellent trilogy of vids! Really liked the harmonica playing. Thanks for sharing.

Hammock
    WBRR, Numerous DIY
    Tarp
    Cloudburst
    Insulation
    WB Lynx HG TQ, UQ
    Suspension
    Single Ring or UCR
    Quote Originally Posted by yooz85 View Post
    Thanks for sharing, that was very enjoyable. hope to see more trip reports in the future!
    Thanks for watching yooz85. I actually thought of you when those folks were describing the rattler and I remembered the ones you showed in you last vid (I should have responded to your vid, my apologies). I hope to show more trips!

Quote Originally Posted by Trail Runner View Post
    Excellent trilogy of vids! Really liked the harmonica playing. Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks Trail Runner, your too kind. I'm going to have to try and find time to practice my playing more. One of those young kids that came thru said "did I hear a flute?" I had a lot of fun. Thanks again for watching!!

Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    I sure love hearing your Carolina Brogue. Having lived in Charlotte and Shelby in my youth...it is like an old tone to my soul. Branch water. Nice.
    You sure seemed to have a mighty fine time in the rhodo filled woods.
    Though I like backpacking with friends from time to time I do so enjoy the time with myself alone out in the forest too.
    Shug
    Whoooo Buddy)))) I Love Onions, Grits, Greens, Livermush, NC Style BBQ, Potted Meat, Anchovies, 'Naner Puddin", Peanut Butter Pie, Red Velvet Cake and Cocoa and Straaaaaawwwwberrrry Milk and Coffee Crisps....
    I Hope Heaven has a Bakery!!!!

Shug's YouTube Videos

Hammock How-To Videos ..... Essentials For Noobs

Shug and Friends Jammin'

Hammock
    WBRR, Numerous DIY
    Tarp
    Cloudburst
    Insulation
    WB Lynx HG TQ, UQ
    Suspension
    Single Ring or UCR
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    I sure love hearing your Carolina Brogue. Having lived in Charlotte and Shelby in my youth...it is like an old tone to my soul. Branch water. Nice.
    You sure seemed to have a mighty fine time in the rhodo filled woods.
    Though I like backpacking with friends from time to time I do so enjoy the time with myself alone out in the forest too.
    Shug
    Accent you say?????I've not noticed. Good friend of mine grew up in Shelby. He's a law..law..law.yer...yer..He's retired now so that makes it better. Rhodo woods is good if you ain't bushwhackin'! A little soul searching alone is good for ya! Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to watch. I will add one thing, you have probably added more information and enjoyment to the hammocking community than anyone. Quite appreciated!!!

Hammock
    WBXLC, WBBB, LiteOwl
    Tarp
    Superfly, MambaJam
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix, WL Sum
    Suspension
    Webbing, Whoopies
    Images
    Firebird - I really enjoyed all 3 parts.
    The singing & harmonica playing - outstanding. You won't be hearing me do that, but I enjoy others.
    The cold branch water looked to have hit the spot.
    The creek crossing didn't look too bad. And the crowds - nice to be able to go on off days.
    You have re-kindled my desire to go check out this area.
    Especially since you didn't find the trail goddess yet.

Hammock
    WBRR, Numerous DIY
    Tarp
    Cloudburst
    Insulation
    WB Lynx HG TQ, UQ
    Suspension
    Single Ring or UCR
    Quote Originally Posted by TallPaul View Post
    Firebird - I really enjoyed all 3 parts.
    The singing & harmonica playing - outstanding. You won't be hearing me do that, but I enjoy others.
    The cold branch water looked to have hit the spot.
    The creek crossing didn't look too bad. And the crowds - nice to be able to go on off days.
    You have re-kindled my desire to go check out this area.
    Especially since you didn't find the trail goddess yet.
    Tall Paul, that "music?" may not sound like much to most folks but it soothes my soul. Branch water.mmmmmmm The first crossing I went deep on purpose for emphasis, the rest in that area were probably no more than knee deep at the most. Check it out before the water gets too cold unless you're tougher than most. You're the first to mention the Trail Goddess, I thought that was pretty good. I'll definitely keep checking! Thanks man, I'm glad you watched and enjoyed them.