Page 13 of 96 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 951
  1. #121
    Zilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Jersey Pinelands
    Hammock
    DIY Custom Zilla Bridge
    Tarp
    Zilla tarp/custom
    Insulation
    Uderquilts.com
    Suspension
    Readystrap/buckles
    Posts
    1,132
    Images
    2
    I See that there are only 2 slots left before it says all full, so i signed up!
    Really want my wife to come but she says unless there is a cabin with fireplace she wont go, yes yes sometimes the wife can be a little difficult, if they dont have cabins maybe somewhere up there they do camper rentals? trying hard to find a way without leaving her home ,I am open to all and any suggestions, and divorce is not an option before anybody even goes there..
    She wants to sleep inside and i want to sleep in my hammock, heck that IS what i bought the underquilts for...

  2. #122
    Moderator Nighthauk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Haydenville, Ma
    Hammock
    WBBB RR DBL 1.1 / DIY Multicam SL
    Tarp
    Superfly/HG CF
    Insulation
    Downy Goodness
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Dutch Clip
    Posts
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
    I See that there are only 2 slots left before it says all full, so i signed up!
    Really want my wife to come but she says unless there is a cabin with fireplace she wont go, yes yes sometimes the wife can be a little difficult, if they dont have cabins maybe somewhere up there they do camper rentals? trying hard to find a way without leaving her home ,I am open to all and any suggestions, and divorce is not an option before anybody even goes there..
    She wants to sleep inside and i want to sleep in my hammock, heck that IS what i bought the underquilts for...
    I will work on the Cabin thing. I have to talk to the caretaker and see what we can do. As to the signups you signed up for the Fall one. That is already happened. There is a new addy in my sig for you to use.
    Husband, Father, and Friend.
    Scout Master and Cub Master for Troop/Pack 705 of
    Chesterfield


  3. #123
    Zilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Jersey Pinelands
    Hammock
    DIY Custom Zilla Bridge
    Tarp
    Zilla tarp/custom
    Insulation
    Uderquilts.com
    Suspension
    Readystrap/buckles
    Posts
    1,132
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthauk View Post
    I will work on the Cabin thing. I have to talk to the caretaker and see what we can do. As to the signups you signed up for the Fall one. That is already happened. There is a new addy in my sig for you to use.
    DUUHH!, I Must be tired, I dont even know how i got to that spreadsheet , sorry bout that, i apreciate you trying to help me out on this

    Thanks

    Zilla

  4. #124
    fishbait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jamesburg, NJ
    Hammock
    Bias Weenie
    Tarp
    WBMJ
    Insulation
    Phoenix/Mamba
    Suspension
    Tree Straps
    Posts
    2,601
    Images
    8
    Well it's either the NJ Winter Hang or Winter NEHHA and I have yet to make it to a NEHHA event. So I'll put my name on the list yet again and pray the Hammock Gods are kind.

  5. #125
    Pretbek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Hammock
    DH Thunderbird
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG down
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by fishbait View Post
    Well it's either the NJ Winter Hang or Winter NEHHA and I have yet to make it to a NEHHA event. So I'll put my name on the list yet again and pray the Hammock Gods are kind.
    The Hammock Gods are almost always kind. It's those Weather Gods' shenanigans that you need to be prepared for.

  6. #126
    SkyPainter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Stoneham, MA
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 Dbl; WB RidgeRunner; HH Ex
    Tarp
    WB Superfly, Camo
    Insulation
    AHE: HG T&UQ: Lynx
    Suspension
    Multiple Types
    Posts
    2,569
    Images
    28

    Official WINTER NEHHA planning thread. Jan 10-12th

    ===> Actually, the Weather Gods should send us 3 ft of snow! Then we could have a real Winter NEHHA like last year!

    ~ SkyPainter - unpacking his new NEOS Navigators
    SkyPainter - "... and then the police came."

    All these years people said,"He's acting like a kid!"
    He did not know that he could not fly, and so, he DID!

    Live Purposefully; Dare Greatly; Land Gently

    "Never knock on Death's door - just ring the bell and run! He hates that!"

    My outdoorsy YouTube channel is: "WMICommissioner"

  7. #127
    Moderator raiffnuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DBL, Camo Hideaway, ENO DN
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopies&DutchGear
    Posts
    5,329
    Images
    44

    Official WINTER NEHHA planning thread. Jan 10-12th

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyPainter View Post
    ===> Actually, the Weather Gods should send us 3 ft of snow! Then we could have a real Winter NEHHA like last year!

    ~ SkyPainter - unpacking his new NEOS Navigators
    Nice choice. Those NEOS are worth every penny!

  8. #128
    Moderator Nighthauk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Haydenville, Ma
    Hammock
    WBBB RR DBL 1.1 / DIY Multicam SL
    Tarp
    Superfly/HG CF
    Insulation
    Downy Goodness
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Dutch Clip
    Posts
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyPainter View Post
    ===> Actually, the Weather Gods should send us 3 ft of snow! Then we could have a real Winter NEHHA like last year!

    ~ SkyPainter - unpacking his new NEOS Navigators
    Quote Originally Posted by raiffnuke View Post
    Nice choice. Those NEOS are worth every penny!
    Me Too. Love mine as well. Also just ordered a 0* Full Lynx for the RR too.
    Husband, Father, and Friend.
    Scout Master and Cub Master for Troop/Pack 705 of
    Chesterfield


  9. #129
    perrito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Morris County, New Jersey
    Hammock
    WBBB Dbl 1.1
    Tarp
    BigMamajamba Spinn
    Insulation
    Bag/Phoenix UQ
    Suspension
    Straps & Slings
    Posts
    583
    Images
    14
    An FYI,
    The MAHHA guys just had a spreadsheet scare. They thought that it had been vandalized and deleted. It might be a good idea for the spreadsheet owner to create a non-shared copy and to updated it occasionally to avoid a similar problem.
    perrito

    "If a man speaks in the woods, and there is no woman there to hear, is he still wrong?"

  10. #130
    Moderator Nighthauk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Haydenville, Ma
    Hammock
    WBBB RR DBL 1.1 / DIY Multicam SL
    Tarp
    Superfly/HG CF
    Insulation
    Downy Goodness
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Dutch Clip
    Posts
    2,559
    It is already happening. Though they were able to retrieve all the lost info. Which is great.
    Husband, Father, and Friend.
    Scout Master and Cub Master for Troop/Pack 705 of
    Chesterfield


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •