Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images

Thumbs up Video: Tranquil Traipse & Hushed Hammocking

Got out for an overnighter on Thursday ... my wife had all her girlfriends coming over so I bailed. Carelessly tossed gear in the Catalyst and took off for a local State Park.... Afton ....only 30 minutes away.
    On this video I take a vow of silence .... other than a few m-m-m-'s, ahh's and slurps. Quite a departure for me. It was a quiet trip and I was in a quiet mood and wanted to listen to the piney woods speak. I could hear the breeze whisper through the trees. Windy and cold it were out there. Down to around 28 on the bluff. Sometimes I just like to hear the "sound" of gear being used. Know what I mean?
    Here I show my DIY hammock, DIY Dri-Ducks Weathershield and the WarbonnetGuy style of adjustable UnderQuilt with shockcord channels. Great system! I snoozed like Rip Van Winkle in the hammock. In the hammock by 9:00PM and up a couple of times to enjoy the sounds of Coyotes whupping it up in the forest. cool. Wild Turkeys everywhere too.
    Cook a couple of meals with my MiniBullDesign Krazy Cooking Kit. Tested my MBD Waterlight ... a couple of plastic pop bottles and a candle. Water between the layers to keep the plastic from melting. Brighter than my tea candle lantern although a wee bit bulkier. I made it ...I use it.
    'Preciate you watching. Enjoy my quietude ... for once.

All secure in silent sector seven,
    Shug
    Tranquil Traipse and Hushed Hammocking

Last edited by headchange4u; 04-07-2009 at 11:04. Reason: Embed video
    Whoooo Buddy)))) I Love Onions, Grits, Greens, Livermush, NC Style BBQ, Potted Meat, Anchovies, 'Naner Puddin", Peanut Butter Pie, Red Velvet Cake and Cocoa and Straaaaaawwwwberrrry Milk and Coffee Crisps....
    I Hope Heaven has a Bakery!!!!

Shug's YouTube Videos

Hammock How-To Videos ..... Essentials For Noobs

Shug and Friends Jammin'