Tarp
    DIY Cuban hex tarp
    Insulation
    Kodak mummy bag
    Suspension
    Woopie slings

Webbing vs woopies vs dinaglide?

Hey guys viper here!

I can't find a forum in here telling me what On my way! Wanting to know so ill post asking.

Alright I have had basically two suspension methods
    1. Chinch buckles. 2.woopes.

My webbing method are two 15ft webbing straps with Dutch clips and cinch buckels larks headed to the hammock with a contentious loop.

Woopes are two 6-7ft tree straps with roughly 6-7ft of adjustability (on the amsteel) again using Dutch clips for the tree huggers and I attached the amsteel larks headed to my hammock.

So if I go with webbing woopes or UCRS I'll want a continuos out loop at the end of my hammock because I have my ridge line larks headed to my city cinch buckles ATM and I love the lay and how high the ridge line is.

So my question is does anyone know the weight differences between these three methods having around seven feet of adjustability on each side(not including the webbing that goes around a tree because that obviously varies a lot from tree to tree)

And with the woopes/ dynaglide would have 7ft tree huggers.

Thanks guys!
    Viper

Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    It may help to go to Whoopieslings.com and you can compare some of the weights....http://shop.whoopieslings.com
    Carry forth.
    Shug
    Whoooo Buddy)))) I Love Onions, Grits, Greens, Livermush, NC Style BBQ, Potted Meat, Anchovies, 'Naner Puddin", Peanut Butter Pie, Red Velvet Cake and Cocoa and Straaaaaawwwwberrrry Milk and Coffee Crisps....
    I Hope Heaven has a Bakery!!!!

Shug's YouTube Videos

Hammock How-To Videos ..... Essentials For Noobs

Shug and Friends Jammin'

Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Images
    For me, it's about bulk and function. I use tree 7' tree huggers with an amsteel ucr with a whoopie hook that clips to the hammock. Straight up webbing suspension was too much webbing. Whoopies, pain to adjust under the load of the hammock and quilts. Ucr's are the easiest I think, plus I don't need twice the amount of cord.
    I used dynaglide for a while, but it doesn't last as long as amsteel. It tend to fray and bind up on itself, the thicker amsteel is just much nicer, also it comes in something other than neon colors.

Hammock
    DIY grey bones hammock.
    Tarp
    DIY Cuban hex tarp
    Insulation
    Kodak mummy bag
    Suspension
    Woopie slings
    Oh alrighty thanks guys!
    Viper