Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    KAQ New River
    Posts
    34

    WTB: WBBB DL 1.7, Wb Superfly

    Looking to see what's out there before buying new.

  2. #2
    Senior Member GIHanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cherry Valley, CA.
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.7DL/ HH Explorer Deluxe
    Tarp
    Mamajamba
    Insulation
    Depends on Weather
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Posts
    135
    The people that sell on here like to get 95% of what they paid, so you may as well buy new.
    Nothing I do is done by popular demand.
    Steve Martin

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by GIHanger View Post
    The people that sell on here like to get 95% of what they paid, so you may as well buy new.
    HUH? Where are you getting that from?

  4. #4
    Senior Member 2eez4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.7
    Tarp
    WBBB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG incubator 40
    Suspension
    adjustable webbing
    Posts
    127
    The downside to buying this gear new is the wait time. If you can find it on the forum you could get it much sooner. I have this exact setup, but I am not looking to part with it anytime soon. : )
    Keep on Keepin' on ya'll!

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    KAQ New River
    Posts
    34
    Buying new, thanks

  6. #6
    biggameken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Olive Branch, MS
    Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird XLC 1.7 Double
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    UGQ & Speer
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    Posts
    113
    Images
    12
    Hey tugboater,
    This is the exact setup I use and LOVE IT! Another way to look for a deal is to email Brandon at Warbonnet (via his contact link on the Warbonnet website) and ask him if he has any returns, blems, or demos for sale. I've done that several times and purchased items from him that way.
    Youtube Channel thebiggameken
    Hike Your Own Hike
    Troop 234 Assistant Scoutmaster Be Prepared

  7. #7
    New Member tikhon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Weber, Utah
    Hammock
    WBBB XLC & DH TBird - Toss up!
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    hammockgear.com
    Suspension
    All things Dutch
    Posts
    41
    I'm pretty sure I have a WBBB DL 1.7 Olive green that I can part with. It will be pristeen condition. Lets say $150 + 7 bucks for shipping/PP fees? Lemme check and get back to you tomorrow......
    Sold the Superfly & MJ

  8. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    KAQ New River
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by tikhon View Post
    I'm pretty sure I have a WBBB DL 1.7 Olive green that I can part with. It will be pristeen condition. Lets say $150 + 7 bucks for shipping/PP fees? Lemme check and get back to you tomorrow......
    Sold the Superfly & MJ
    I just ordered a new one a few days ago, thanks though

  9. #9
    Zilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Jersey Pinelands
    Hammock
    DIY Custom Zilla Bridge
    Tarp
    Zilla tarp/custom
    Insulation
    Uderquilts.com
    Suspension
    Readystrap/buckles
    Posts
    1,138
    Images
    2

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by GIHanger View Post
    The people that sell on here like to get 95% of what they paid, so you may as well buy new.
    I have seen once or twice where someone wants alittle too much for used but the thing to remember is most everybody here takes very good care of their gear and keeps it like new! sometimes a peice of gear may be 1-2 years old but has been put up and rarely used at all, just because it is used does not mean it looks like it,,
    We do hot stereotype or judge on this furom, its just bad form !

  10. #10
    Senior Member 2eez4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.7
    Tarp
    WBBB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG incubator 40
    Suspension
    adjustable webbing
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
    I have seen once or twice where someone wants alittle too much for used but the thing to remember is most everybody here takes very good care of their gear and keeps it like new! sometimes a peice of gear may be 1-2 years old but has been put up and rarely used at all, just because it is used does not mean it looks like it,,
    We do hot stereotype or judge on this furom, its just bad form !
    I agree. There seems to be a lot of gear hoarding going on with some people on here. They have all this equipment that has never been used. What is the point of having gear if you aren't using it. Kinda makes me wonder.
    Keep on Keepin' on ya'll!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •