For Trade Forum Rules
For Trade Forum Rules:
1. You must have a minimum of 50 posts before starting a Trading Thread.
2. All items in this forum are FOR TRADE only! Please do not offer to purchase items.
3. Items listed in the marketplace must be related to outdoors gear.
4. All discussion about trades are to be had in the individual For Trade thread. No PM discussion about trade offers please. By keeping the trade offers in the open forum, there can be no dispute.
5. Don't post items to trade unless you are ready to ship them within 72 hours. (Excepting only major holidays, or extraordinary circumstances.)
6. Firearm trades are not allowed.
7. When items have been Traded, please reply to the thread and mark them trade Complete.
8. Members that abuse the nature of the Trading thread will be removed from participating.
9. No off topic discussions are allowed Treading threads. Off topic discussion will be deleted at the moderators discretion.
10. Hammock Forums will not take sides in any dispute because of items not shipped, or other situations that may arise. This is for the membership to work out, let's act like adults please.
11. Bartering for trades is acceptable, as long as no money is exchanged between members.
12.When a trade is finished please note, what you traded, with whom you traded with and what you traded for. added 11/10/13
1. Use thoughtful caution when Trading. Consider how long has the member been on the forum, and the value of the trade.
2. Communicate clearly, frequently, and calmly. This eliminates frustration for both parties.
3. Consider using a shipping method that can offer tracking or delivery confirmation. USPS Priority is a good option for U.S. addresses.
The Fine Print:
- Hammock Forums is not responsible for transactions or goods exchanged.
- If there is a dispute, please PM one of the moderators.
- The Trading forums are meant for individuals trading surplus or unwanted gear only. It is not a place for members to start their small business endeavors.
THESE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME, AT THE DISCRETION OF THE HAMMOCK FORUMS STAFF.
Last edited by Nighthauk; 11-11-2013 at 11:12.