WBBB DL 1.1
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubator & Burro
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling

Hangin' in the Ville

I am located in Louisville, KY, and am new to hammock camping. I purchased two Cadillac set ups. At least I think they are. One set up for myself, the other for my wife. I surprised my wife, and her reaction was not favorable. I still plan on using my set up, and am very excited about the possibilities. I purchased WBBB DL 1.1 hammock (olive brown), Whoopie sling kit with aluminum toggles, WB Travel Sock (olive brown), Incubator underquilt by HG, "Triangle Thingies", Burro topquilt by HG, and WB Superfly tarp. I think these items are top quality and will serve my needs well. I do most of my camping during the winter. It's cold but we don't get much snow around these parts. I do a lot of backpacking and camping in Hoosier National Forest, Mammoth Cave National Park, Red River George, Otter Creek, and in the Adirondack Park (Upstate NY). I look forward to learning the ins and outs of hammock camping. I will need to get a copy of "The Ultimate Hang" by Derek Hansen to learn more about this hammock camping.

If anyone is interested in purchasing a Whoopie sling kit with aluminum toggles for $20 please send me a PM. Item is new, and the price includes shipping to the lower 48. I cannot post items on the FOR SALE forum until I reach 50 posts. I have under 10 posts at this time.

I look forward to all the things the Hammock Forum has to offer, and look forward to communicating with many of you.

Take care and happy hangin'.

- Mike (Louisville, KY)
    Last edited by Capt.America; 11-13-2013 at 12:27.

welcome to the forum.

• + New Posts