DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Images
    i tried and tried and tried to contact Adam at hammock gear to replace my quilt set after they were stolen,i wanted to buy a new set but they were custom made so i needed to talk with him before i ordered.i finally gave up and ordered a new custom quilt set from wilderness logicsneo
    the matrix has you

Hammock
    Blackbird XL
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    HG UQ and TQ
    Suspension
    straps and buckles
    Raos, I understand your concern and do suggest you vote on your favorite vendors with your wallet. The problem, from my perspective, with your logic is that you are assuming that your post will flush out accurate information on what experiences others have had with the vendor.

Most of us are more quickly to respond to negative rather than positive experiences. It would seem to me that once you have expressed your concern, it is noted. Others may chime in as well, but that in no way reflects the experience all customers have had with the vendor. In fact, it is very skewed information. So the notion of continuing because you flushed out some other negative experiences in order to be a "watch dog" of sorts for the rest of us just doesn't hold water. The reality of experience can only be ascertained through careful market research, which is simply not feasible nor appropriate on this forum.

Welcome and I hope you find someone you feel comfortable purchasing from.
    “Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
    ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    HG on order
    Nope. My experience with Adam has been great. I'd never dealt with any of the vendors before. Had a question about some upcoming product, I received my answers, and then ordered. Now, it's on to the waiting. It's going to be awesome!

Thank you Adam!

Hammock
    DIY Argon 11.5'
    Tarp
    DIY SuperFly
    Insulation
    HG Inc 0º, UGQ FJ
    Suspension
    Dutch Speedhooks
    To the OP, I'd say move on to another vendor and everyone is likely to be happier.

Hammock
    WBBB DL 1.0 / WBRR DL
    Tarp
    OMW/WBCB
    Insulation
    BurrowIncubPhoenix
    Suspension
    stock webbing
    Hammock Gear rocks ! They are busy for a reason. Their gear is top notch. If you want instant gratification, try Amazon. Merry Christmas to all !!

Hammock
    DH Thunderbird
    Tarp
    WL Bullfrog/Tadpol
    Insulation
    Jarbidge/UGQ
    Suspension
    Straps/whoopies
    I worked for several small businesses in the past with less than 5 employees. There were times when I was in contact with well over a hundred customers a week. Sometimes communication gets missed, it happens. Not everything goes perfect with so few people wearing so many hats. You can't please everyone.

Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    WEB
    Images
    I have always had positive results when dealing with Adam and Jenny. They have gone beyond what I expected on two occasions. Their workmanship is the best.

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Thunderbird (1.0/1.0)
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    UGQ FJ & UGQ Zepp
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    It seems like more than one person is experiencing some communication issues with hammock gear. Hopefully they can set up a system that prevent it in the future. It's unfortunate to see a business lose some potential costumers and that customer missing out on some good gear.

Hammock
    WBBB SGL 1.1
    Tarp
    HG Std Cuben
    Insulation
    Down UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by RKP View Post
    Hammock Gear rocks !
    Yea they do!!! Adam and Jenny are two of the most stand up individuals I have ever done business with. Always the first I go to when I need something and always the first I recommend to others. They have gone the extra mile for me and for many others more times than we all can count. Perfect? No, but who of us can claim that we are? Anyone who runs a business will tell you that you can't please all of the people all of the time. These guys bend over backwards to make sure that their customers are happy. Their gear is way over the top in quality. Most consider themselves lucky to own it. I'd wager the percentage of customers who are dissatisfied with their service is a single digit.
    A++++++++++++++ in my book!
    It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.
    Charles Darwin

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    diy sil argon camo
    Insulation
    lynx
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Quote Originally Posted by MOWOGO '72 View Post
    Yea they do!!! Adam and Jenny are two of the most stand up individuals I have ever done business with. Always the first I go to when I need something and always the first I recommend to others. They have gone the extra mile for me and for many others more times than we all can count. Perfect? No, but who of us can claim that we are? Anyone who runs a business will tell you that you can't please all of the people all of the time. These guys bend over backwards to make sure that their customers are happy. Their gear is way over the top in quality. Most consider themselves lucky to own it. I'd wager the percentage of customers who are dissatisfied with their service is a single digit.
    A++++++++++++++ in my book!
    I couldnt have put it better myself!!! If I may make an impartial observation, the OP is relatively new to the forum, and if I was to guess, this is probably his first cottage industry purchase------maybe we can chalk this all up to unrealistic expectations ---as was said before, dealing with a small vendor is very different than dealing with REI or Amazon. (and the end product is soooo much better!!!)
    FYI: If you want to know what type a certain bear is, sneak up behind it and kick it. Then,
    run like crazy and climb up a tree. If the bear climbs the tree and eats you, it's a black
    bear. If the bear just pushes the tree over and eats you, it's a grizzly bear : )

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either, just leave me alone.
    --unknown

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast