Tarp
    ZPACK CUBEN
    Insulation
    quilts
    Suspension
    Web'g cinch buckle
    Images

Two kayaks for sale

I have two Perception kayaks for sale. One is a Prodigy 10 and one is a Patriot 12 fishing kayak. Both are about 30 inches wide and have larger cockpits, 53 inches. Both are $400 plus kayaks, I will sell each for $200.00. I also have $250 paddle and a $100 paddle that I will throw into the bargain as well as a couple of life jackets. This is a heck of a deal for someone, but you have to come to Indiana to get them. Mule.
    Google the Prodigy or see below. Mine is yellow and orange.
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001ANX7BA/...0&linkCode=asn
    The Patriot is the same as a Prodigy 12 but with a couple of holes molded in for a couple of fishing rods.
    Both are less than a year old and have been kept in the garage.
    Google the Prodigy, I don't have a picture. Here is a shot of the Patriot in the background.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.
    Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Hammock
    Henry Shires Tarp Tent
    Tarp
    with a tent?
    Insulation
    Helium down bag
    if I had an extra 200.00 I would take the prodigy. I have one already and really like it. Great deal for someone
    There are times that the only way you can do something is alone that waiting on the convenience of others means that a lot of opportunities will pass you by
    Spirit Walker

Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool. ― Mark Twain

Who cares about showers, gourmet food, using flush toilets. Just keep on walking and being away from it all.

Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    Custom OES tarp
    Insulation
    JRB Down UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Images
    Gotta google how far Kokomo is from my house... approx. 9 hours and 33 minutes. Kind of ups the price a bit for me to come pick up. It's a great deal for somebody though.

"Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities."
    - Mark Twain
    I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
    - John Burroughs

Hammock
    Black Blackbird baby!
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    WM Megalite, CCF
    I sent you a PM but I will take both kayaks. I understand your post correctly in that the paddles and life jackets are included?

Hammock
    BB 1.1-1.7 Lefty
    Tarp
    HG, OES, WB
    Insulation
    HG, WB, Nunatak
    Suspension
    Whoopies/webbing
    Let me know if things don't work out with Bamaman. I'm interested.

Hammock
    Black Blackbird baby!
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    WM Megalite, CCF
    A big thanks to Mule for the kayaks and all the other goodies. It was a long drive but in the end it felt like getting hooked up more than buying something. I ended up with dry sacks, gloves, shoes, skirts, 3 paddles, straps, a kayak rack addon... the list goes on and on. Mule, you're my hero bro. I'll make sure to put all of that to good use!

Thanks again.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    ZPACK CUBEN
    Insulation
    quilts
    Suspension
    Web'g cinch buckle
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamaman35 View Post
    A big thanks to Mule for the kayaks and all the other goodies. It was a long drive but in the end it felt like getting hooked up more than buying something. I ended up with dry sacks, gloves, shoes, skirts, 3 paddles, straps, a kayak rack addon... the list goes on and on. Mule, you're my hero bro. I'll make sure to put all of that to good use!

Thanks again.
    Bamaman35, it was a pleasure to have met you and your pretty, smiling wife. I know you will have a good time with the toys you bought. Hope we can meet someday at a hang and catch up on old sea stories.
    "May the river flukes cringe and flee at your coming and the otters play in your presence on the water. (author unknown) Happy paddling! Mule
    There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.
    Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army