Hammock
    DH thunderbird, TTTG switchback
    Tarp
    OMW
    Insulation
    pads, -25*UQ,0*TQ
    Suspension
    whoopies, straps
    on my eno dn I used 1/8 amsteel for a continuous loop with a descending ring at the end. works as a drip ring and a connection point to either my whoopie sling or if indoor hang or using my stand in backyard, straps.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hammock
    Eno DN
    Suspension
    Stock, slap straps
    Thanks DeRozea. I considered the descending rings as an option but it floated from my mind when I got caught up on whether it would slip and whether I would lose one. My short attention span forced me to jump to another "good idea". There are many good setups its all about what fits you. I'll have to reconsider that. I could do 1/8th continuous loops and whoopies joined by the descending rings but I'f I use larks heads to join it would make for a different probably slow setup. I could make "whoopies" with one free end and one adjustable end.. We'll see. I make can get away with standard whoopies.. Just brainstorming Thanks

Hammock
    DH thunderbird, TTTG switchback
    Tarp
    OMW
    Insulation
    pads, -25*UQ,0*TQ
    Suspension
    whoopies, straps
    my whoopies stay on all the time(even in the picture). have a DIY bishop bag so all I do is pull carabiner and attach to tree straps. walk to other side attach other carabiner to other tree strap and done. then I adjust whoopies to length.

Hammock
    eno single
    Tarp
    HH hex
    Insulation
    Incubator/Down SB
    Suspension
    HH straps/Whoopies
    I found the dogbones a lot easier to install on my Eno DN than a continuous loop. I didn't know they were called dogbones, though. I had to search! Six months off of this place and you get left in the dust

Hammock
    WBBB, WBRR, WL LiteOwl
    Tarp
    OES, WL BullFro
    Insulation
    HG UQ & TQ
    Suspension
    Python Straps
    Remember that the ENO suspension goes twice through the channel.

I originally went direct to a whoopie but have switch things around so now all my hammocks got to a ring. That way I can swap out different suspensions to play around. For example, in the frozen cold of winter, I don't want to mess with a whoopie. And the whoopies require more distance between supports.

I didn't whip the ends if the current design was good enough for ENO, it was good enough for me - except for the heavy line and biners.