Hammock
    Multicam Blackbird XLC 1.7 SL
    Tarp
    Cuben with doors
    Insulation
    Variety of quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    I opted for the single layer XLC in multicam and a matching three season Yeti. A segmented pad extender (SPE) should help tremendously in the single layer until you get an underquilt.

Now I have to revisit my brown UQP which will cover up all that lovely multicam!

Well, just ordered the WBBB XLC in multicam, single layer. Pretty stoked.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7dl xlc
    Tarp
    multicam superfly
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Waiting on my XLC multicam. Should be here early this week. I like having the double layer so in the summer can stick a pad in there instead of a UQ.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    WBSF
    Insulation
    Yeti UQ, HG TQ
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    Traded in my WBRR for this very hammock, a WBBB XLC, Double Layer multicam. Got the top cover in multicam and the Yeti in Multicam. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
    "We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker.
    It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." - Ronald Reagan

Hammock
    Cotton Amazonian, WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    Kelty, WB Superfly
    Insulation
    uq or pad
    Suspension
    Webbing & Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by HamMach1 View Post
    Well, just ordered the WBBB XLC in multicam, single layer. Pretty stoked.
    Good choice: SL breaths best in Summer time, you can always add an UnderQuilt Protector for about $35 and temporarily pin a rectangular sleep bag or blanket of whatever insulation level you need for the forecasted weather of your trip. I use a cotton hammock when night temps are over 80*F and hang battery powered fan from ridgeline above me. Also UQP from 2qzq reduces mosquito bites from below. Segmented Pad Extenders are also good, can make your own with pad material from WM etc, Speer made a SPE at one time, also REI sells them but custom DIY probably best.

Hammock
    WBBB DL 1.7 XLC
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 20* TQ and UQ
    Suspension
    Web
    Quote Originally Posted by ntxkayakr View Post
    I primitive camped in my WBBB XLC multicam 1.9/1.1 DL last weekend, used a large self inflating pad because I am still deciding on a UQ. It worked out great. Temp only got down to about 25*F, I was plenty warm, especially from below.
    Hi,

What size sleeping pad did you use? I only have a 20" wide Big Agnes. I that too narrow and wil I have cold shoulders?

Hammock
    HHDJ/Speer/T-Bird/WBBB/Lite Owl
    Tarp
    SF/CF/Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Incub/Buro/Snugfit
    Suspension
    Cinch Straps
    I'd go with a DL since an UQP will cover up your Multicam hammock. (what is the sense in spending the extra money on Multicam if you are going to cover it up)
    Happy Hangin!!!

AKA BajaHanger

You cannot solve a problem with the same mind that created it. -Albert Einstein

Hammock
    WBBB DL 1.7 XLC
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 20* TQ and UQ
    Suspension
    Web
    Quote Originally Posted by ntxkayakr View Post
    I primitive camped in my WBBB XLC multicam 1.9/1.1 DL last weekend, used a large self inflating pad because I am still deciding on a UQ. It worked out great. Temp only got down to about 25*F, I was plenty warm, especially from below. My trip report is mostly about hammock and superfly tarp, very wordy. here is link, public on FB (Ken Liedtke): https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=f02c52dce0

I prefer kayak camping over canoe, so packability is critical, therefore I will definitely get an UQ eventually, also they do not need as much adjustment every time you get back in, or so I have been told.

or on sky drive, fewer comments, blah blah, probably a good thing.:

http://sdrv.ms/LtUjYn

Hope this helps, I am impressed by Warbonnet Outdoor's quality and attention to
    details and materials. Hope they NEVER send manuf overseas to save a buck!!!
    Is that Superfly the multicam or digital camo?

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 double
    Tarp
    Big Mamajamba
    Insulation
    Jarbridge UQ
    Suspension
    Dutch Clips
    Images
    Hope they NEVER send manuf overseas to save a buck!!!
    Actually Brandon did explore the possibility of doing just that about 3 or 4 years ago. He announced here he was exploring this to try and keep up with increased orders. He had a limited batch of items made in China and sold them. I bought a China MJ trap and the quality was excellent. Just wish I had the $$$ to order some more of the made in China items he had made. Brandon caught hell from the forum ( totally unjustified in my opinion ) for even considering the idea. Brands like Grand Trunk and ENO and many others are made overseas in places like China
    Merchants Mill Pond SP Swamp Hang

www.neusioktrail.org ..................... Free Hammock Classes

Hammock Gear Time Line ..............Hammock Friendly Sites in NC

I am 18 with 42 years of experience.

Hammock Hangers...taking over the world..2 trees at a time !

Warbonnet BB 1.7 and a whole lot of other great gear from the vendors on HF

Just want to say I tested out the hammock and I like it. I made the mistake of setting it up my first time when I needed it, but I knew how to set it up... just had to get up and out to make a few adjustments. Was cozy though and very spacious!