FS: Silnylon/e-vent sacks, hammock suspension
None of these bags/sacks are worn out, most like new or at least have a lot of life left. I threw away a couple that I considered junk/not worth selling.
Shipping is not included in price….Shipping to USA is a FLAT $2.50 for USPS First Class w. tracking or FLAT $5 for USPS Priority. Flat=only pay once for shipping, regardless of # of items in that same package.
Sea 2 Summit Ultra Sil Sacks and Granite Gear
All in excellent condition and barely used if at all.
L to R
1) xl/20L orange $10
sold 2) med/9L orange $9
sold 3) sm/6.5L dark green $6
sold 4) sm/6.5 gray $6
sold 5) xs/4L orange $5
6) red sack is a Granite Gear silnylon sack that has been used for about a month or 2-no wear but doesn’t have that new silnylon feel like the sea 2 summit sacks- size#3/5L $5.
EVERYTHING BELOW HAS BEEN SOLD
WB Buckle/Strap, 6.1oz
new from a ridgerunner…(2) 15ft tree straps, (2) triangle cinch buckle sets with amsteel continuous loops attached-stock warbonnet webbing suspension.
sold to gustavus $20
Sea 2 Summit E-Vac(E-Vent) Dry bags
L to R
7) sold to vincethebutcher20L $20-overall in clean condition/no holes etc. Used but not much.
8) sold to vincethebutcher5L $10 - used, still a lot of life left. No holes or worn fabric, just slight dirt stains from use.
9) sold to vincethebutcher3L $8-same as the 5L, still a lot of life left
JRB Amsteel Whoopies, black
Like new, used maybe 2 times for testing. Beads are missing, replaced with zingit/lashit loop.
sold to vincethebutcher$8
UL Reverse Whoopie Setup, 4.2oz
(2) ti whoopie hooks
(2) ti dutch clips
(2) 6ft long dynaglide whoopies(reversed, whoopie hooks on adjusting loop)
(2) 6ft 1” tree huggers(sewn loops on both ends)
sold to ojdash $43
Last edited by cliffhanger; 02-05-2014 at 12:47.
Are the sil sacs compression sacks or just sil?
I will take it. WB Suspension for Ridgerunner.
That UL Reverse Whoopie Setup looks delicious! Willing to ship overseas?
Ill take #8 and #9, pm inbound. Thanks
not compression sacks...simply silnylon stuff sacks.
Originally Posted by mmaiolo81
I think it's already taken but if it's not I will take the reverse whoopie setup
Actually, I'll take the whoopies too.
the item has been claimed but generally I don't ship internationally when using paypal(due to past issues I've had with people not receiving their item, and I end up being out of the item and shipping costs).....I would make an exception if buyer uses bitcoin.
Originally Posted by kerryandjane
they are yours...PM incoming
Originally Posted by ojdash
Sorry, i keep doing this....
Ill take the 20L eVent bag